•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i want to know what is the kids name who is playing virat as my sis and i have been wondering what other show he was in and he is a good actor he should have been dev as he look a like older dev.
He was playing the role of Abhishek in "Aapki Antara".
aditi3129 yaap you are right....
haji08 yaap he is a good acter...
but litle Dev also good yaar I like this little dev.......
Originally posted by anu17

aditi3129 yaap you are right....

haji08 yaap he is a good acter...
but litle Dev also good yaar I like this little dev.......
I know they both r good but I think that virat look wise looks like the older dev the whole big lips and big eyes and his hair kinda match older dev hair but I also know that they r all good actorsEdited by madi08 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by haji08

i want to know what is the kids name who is playing virat as my sis and i have been wondering what other show he was in and he is a good actor he should have been dev as he look a like older dev.

I SAID THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

He was in Aap ki ANtara as older Abhishek..good liking kid... :D
Please post questions in the help desk.

Topic closed