Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
dhruvi, as jonas said tht the only weapon to kill originals so dagger will be out of elijah soon!
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SO there is actually no permanent death for Originals? I wouldn't mind if Elijah comes back, but what about Klaus? If they do the same thing with him and someone by mistake pulls d dragger out, he will back on Elena-kill mission...Is Kat reallly trying to save Elena??Thats why John is helping??

too many questions???
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sanz, well tht wht TVD's motto, u get answers to ur old Qs but it gives rise to double Qs.

may be when they stick dagger into original thy hv to keep him at very safe place so tht no one can pull d dagger

n thts the thinkg story will keep on revolving, they will kill klaus, kat will free him again n then all drama will start again! 
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update

Wow!!! what an epi, things just went at super speed. But why can't they just burn Elijah(even though I love him) that should kill him permanently, don't you think so.
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anwaya..true! too many questions... was wondering if they could cut his head off, maybe that would work or even remove his heart..

well lets see what TVD has to offer... surprises me a lot every epi!😉
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanxx fr d upd8!! 🤗 diss epii wzz full of excitementt n surprises!! killingg elijahh wasss juss awesumm!! i was likee wowww!! n kat's returnn!! i juss LUVD herr!! shee wass sooperbbbb!!! 😉
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
didnt see elijah's death coming at all
i thought damon wud try to kill elijah n get his butt kicked while trying but like always VD is unpredictable
missing both tyler n caroline in this epi
n kats gonna cause more trouble...but wud love it if she finishes john gilbert off like she almost did at the end of S1-someone realli needs to kill that guy n get rid of him