The Vampire Diaries

215 Video/Written Updates/Discussion

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
There is infact a pretty banner, which I can't find right now...but Discuss Away!!
Video Update

http://www.wisevid.com/gate-way?v=7Ab9xz9533t1

The Vampire Diaries
Season 2, Episode 14, Dinner Party [Written Update]

Elena reads Jonathon Gilbert's journal only to realize that Stefan was the one who killed the Gilberts.
Stefan is still mad at Elena for wanting to be a martyred. 

Damon tells Stefan about Tyler not in town anymore and also tells him that he was going to kill Elijah with the dagger.

Jenna shows Elijah around the town, the old properties. Alaric appears and Elijah tells him that he didn't have to be jealous.

Bonnie and Jeremy are at the Grill and Luca comes there. He demands to know what Bonnie had done to him and Jeremy gets angry. He tells Luca to leave.
And then him and Bonnie decide to arrange a little "practice and get better with Bonnie's powers" night but Jeremy thought of it as a "i kissed you last night" date type night.

[Stefan's Past]

The vampires were mad at the founding families therefore killing them made them happy.
Stefan was a ripper [the bad parts of a vampire].
During the war, Stefan meets Lexi, an old vampire who helps him learn to be a good vampire. She teaches him how to be the good parts of a vampire.
Damon had made her promise that she would take care of Stefan after he decided to leave once he thought that Stefan would get both of them killed.

[present]
Damon visits Katherine in the tomb and reveals that he was going to kill Elijah. Katherine begs him not to. She tells him that if he kills Elijah, she would be stuck in the tomb forever. She promises to help protect Elena if Damon were to get her out of the tomb.
Damon leaves telling her that Elijah was going to die that night at a dinner party.

Andy asks Jenna what was going on between her and Alaric. Jenna reveals that she feels like Alaric is hiding things from her and John is the one telling her things. She didn't believe John but she couldn't help but feel suspicious.

Alaric tells Damon that this was a bad idea. [Elijah being in the same house as Jenna].
Damon tells him that he wouldn't do anything would harm Jenna.
Andy interrupts telling Alaric that Jenna needed help with the wine.

Damon gets the dagger ready. He instructs Andy to invite Elijah to have some drinks in the study while she does coffee in the kitchen.

John appears at the Salvatore House surprising both Damon and Jenna.

Bonnie arrives at the Gilbert House and she's shocked realizing that Jeremy thought of it as a date. She tells him that, they couldn't make this more until Elena approves of it.
Jere agrees.  "But, you did like it right?" -Jere.  "I did."-Bonnie

Elijah warns Damon that if Damon does something stupid, everyone in the house would die.
Elijah starts talking about the vampire's when they were massacred but called them "witches".

Elena reads about how to kill a Original which was written in John's journal.
It talks about the dagger and it also says that the dagger must be used only by a human. Any demon that tries to kill another will get killed.
Stefan calls Damon but he doesn't pick up. "John's trying to get Damon killed." -Stefan.

Alaric asks Jenna if everything was alright and she tells him it was. John mentions Isobel and Alaric gets mad. Stefan calls Alaric.

Elijah and Damon are just talking and Damon gets ready to attack Elijah with the dagger but Alaric enters the study interrupting them.  Andy takes Elijah away for desert and Damon's mad at Alaric for coming. Alaric writes down "the dagger will kill you if you use it."

Andy asks Ric to take out her notebook from her pocket.
Damon asks Elijah if he knew that John was Elena's uncle/father. Elijah tells him that he was well informed.

As Andy asks Elijah her first question, Alaric comes from behind and stabs Elijah with the dagger.
But Alaric takes the dagger out of Elijah.

[Stefan and Elena]

"Elena we need to talk about this."
"What good is talking if you and Damon are just gonna lie to me. If you don't like my decisions, that's fine. There's nothing i can do about that. But if you ever, go behind my back again, i will.."
"You're gonna what? Hmm? What are you gonna do Elena?"
"It's my life!"   "Yeah, exactly. It's your life! And i'm gonna do everything i can to make sure you live it."
"And what? This, this trip to the past. Being honest. Was there any truth to that? Or were you jsut distracting me?"
"I was telling you about a time when i thought that everything was lost. When i had given up and that is exactly what you're doing right now."
"It's now what i'm doing."
"Yes it is! Even if you don't wanna admit it! You're giving up! And Lexi, she wouldn't let me give up. I'm not gonna let you."

[Stefan's past]

Lexi asks what he feels knowing that people were dying but Stefan tells her that he feels nothing.
He tells Lexi to feel. "If you can hurt, you can love."  -Lexi

[Present]

Stefan convinces Elena to fight.

Alaric and Damon drop Elijah's dead body in the basement.
"I'm your friend Damon! And you don't have any friends. You can't lie to me like that. So no more lying."
Damon just nods.

Stefan tells Elena that Elijah was dead.
Elena also tells Stefan that the dagger has to stay in the body in order for the vampire to be dead.
Stefan calls Damon immediately.

Elijah goes to Martin and tells him he needs to find Elena.

Bonnie shows him how to channel.
Just when she's about to channel Jeremy, Martin appears at the Gilbert house.
He takes Bonnie's powers away.

Elijah appears at the cabin and Elena appears in front of him but he couldn't come in because he wasn't invited in.
Elena threatens to turn but Elijah doesn't believe her. To prove her point, she stabs herself.
Elijah begs her to let him heal her. She lunges herself at him and stabs him with the dagger, killing him.

Alaric admits that he wasn't honest with Jenna. He tells her he couldn't talk about it. She leaves, crying.
Alaric gives John the ring. "After what you did tonight, You're going to need it more than me." -Alaric.

They drop Elijah's body in the basement once again.
But before they leave, she stops the Salvatore brothers and tells them that if they were going to fight, they were going to do it her way from then on. The two brothers agree.
Damon feels guilty after Stefan mentions Lexi.

[Past]

Damon makes Lexi promise that she would take care of him.

[Present]

Damon enters his room to find someone showering. He thinks it's Andy but is shocked to find Katherine in front of him. She tells him that once the Original was dead, the compulsion he had put on her was also gone.
She also tells him that she was still in town like she promised. She was going to help them.

Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xoxolively thumbnail
I'm disappointed, Elijah...................................I have started to like him & he has given us another storyline but now he is killed.
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great episode!! 

I loved the flashback. It was nice to different sides of both the brothers. It makes me realise that every person has good and bad side in him, making him go in a particular direction depending on how good or bad is he. Damon and Stefan were great as usual.

Elijah dead, yes I am disappointed. Liked the actor he did a fab job. But I am pretty sure its not for long. Kat's in the house, you never know who enters and removes it. I dont trust Kat as of now.

Bonnie losing her powers makes Elena vulnerable. We need a faithful witch on our side. I hope she finds some spell to get it back. 

Alaric is the best friend ever. I thought Damon was almost dead.I even liked that smirk he gave to John, lovely!!

I love TVD and their cliffhangers, always leave me wanting for more!!

xoxolively thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SanZ-

Great episode!! 

I loved the flashback. It was nice to different sides of both the brothers. It makes me realise that every person has good and bad side in him, making him go in a particular direction depending on how good or bad is he. Damon and Stefan were great as usual.

Elijah dead, yes I am disappointed. Liked the actor he did a fab job. But I am pretty sure its not for long. Kat's in the house, you never know who enters and removes it. I dont trust Kat as of now.

Bonnie losing her powers makes Elena vulnerable. We need a faithful witch on our side. I hope she finds some spell to get it back. 

Alaric is the best friend ever. I thought Damon was almost dead.I even liked that smirk he gave to John, lovely!!

I love TVD and their cliffhangers, always leave me wanting for more!!

I want a different storyline for  Bonnie other than Elena, the Salvatore Bros are enough to care for Elena..Lol..I mean this the center of attention to Elena has started to annoy me, I'm already tired of triangle, This is the reason I don't like Serena in GG anymore, Writers should not take that route.give me some DE and different Storyline for Bonnie, Tyler & Matt.
anwaya thumbnail
It was one of the best epis of TVD!

from entire season 1n 2 this was like in top 3!

whta an epi yaar! things went just zoom zoom! what made is like this?

following things!

1. Stefan opening an entire unknown n strange side of him which was scarry! (this dude n his equally unresistantly sexy bro can pull that hairdo completely)๐Ÿ˜

2. Lexi makes a comforting entry to save stefan! (i miss her bring her back to life)

3. The best dinner party ever! Will miss Eilijah hair (Amen) no "i-whip-my-hair-back-n-forth" ๐Ÿ˜ญ

4. things get better when stefan cums to know the dagger should be in place n whoooooooooooo elena got nerves dude! what she did was A-mazing! 

this gal is saving everybodies a$$! she made deal with elijah he n jonas saved sal bros in wolf fight n damon's like too! now she reads journal ( reading is good habbit, a social message for teenagers)๐Ÿ˜† n cums to know abt dagger!

5. Tragic end to bonnie's Magic!  Jeremy might serve as a good wall hanging! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww bonnie, not to worry ur a bloody good witch u will hv it bk! Seduce Luka one more time! 

6. N aaaw....................... stefan damon arnt the cutest bros ever? 1st damon is like " hey-dude-get-over -it" n now its stefan who says same thing to damon! 

i might wont to see a scn where stefan pulls damon's cheek! okay, OTT, this wont happen! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

7. alaric saltzman is the eternal frnd for damon! he saved his A$$ from elijah by stopping him kill him n instead he killed him! n the way he worn john chachu about damon, heeeeeeeeeeee is awsome!

GO TEAM ALAMON or DAMRIC! which one is weirder? ๐Ÿ˜†

8. wooohooooo Katty kat is back behind everyone's back with her bare back showing to damon! 
dude damon got stefan frown n brooding on his temple when he saw her!

Kat will be kat, manipulating all over! i fail to understand why damon always fell for her cunningness?  
awesome episode!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ the beginning 10 - 15 minutes were ok but after that BOOM!!! things unflolded as i never imagined๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ one of the finest episodes!

โญ๏ธAlaric was the star!!!! followed by Elena!โญ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜” will miss Elijah!

the only problem i had was i expected Elijah to be smart but i guess he just more powerful! Why didn't he suspect seeing the special dagger in Elena's hands??? Cudn't he feel Damon's presence in the house???
anyways, success in killing an original! now i wonder how will Klaus be killed - new dagger or a different method or pull it off Elijah chest and kill Klaus??!!โ“

aww Kat is back. I knew it...it wasn't a wise idea for Damon to visit Kat in the tomb and seek advice! when will he learn?๐Ÿค”

super duper excited for next week's episode!!

cheers
Kai

anwaya thumbnail
hey kai when elena stabbed herself she had different chakku! not the kiler dagger i think it was hidden sumwhr under her arm may be! 
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked this episode. :D Andddddd Elijah shall be back, he is only temporarily dead till someone pulls that dagger out. I'm hoping...

And of course...KATHERINE IS FREE! So glad she's free from that oppressive tomb. Oh & Damon, his brain stopped functioning during the shower scene. "Hello Damonโ€ฆ hey, do you have a robe?" ๐Ÿ˜† 
-dhruvi thumbnail
4 point summary:

- I want MY Elijah back. He must come back. He may be dead, but only for as long as the dagger is in him. So there is no permanent kill for them, yes. As long as that's the only dagger and it stays in Klaus, I have hope my Elijah will continue to bebadass. I hope her and Katherine make it out alive and run away, never looking back, aw<3 I'm calling it now- they have something no matter how they act.

- Two words for ya: HONERIA FELL. Books for the win this season. Not only many monumental moments are translating but we had Katherine say Mrs. Flowers now Jonathan Gilbert saying miss Fell, awesome sauce!

-Did I already mention Katherine is FREE batches! Run bb and set your love free too while you're at it! Having ties to the witches as you have I'm sure she'll also be playing a pivatol role with Bonnie getting her powers back: I hope.

-LEXI was back. Oh how I missed this woman! I dunno who I love more her or Katherine, bhaha. What she did for Stefan, I will never forgive. You made my bb flawless. I love you woman! You've given the power for Stefan to convince Elena to fight, we own bunches!
Edited by dhruvi. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anwaya

hey kai when elena stabbed herself she had different chakku! not the kiler dagger i think it was hidden sumwhr under her arm may be! 

oh! my bad!
in my excitement i didn't pay attention to those details! So Elijah was smart indeed!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originals are one lucky bunch of vampires, they are dead as long as the dagger is stuck in their body๐Ÿ˜ณ