Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi ji,,,,,

Who wants to see bharli Divorce?
Me.....No....
i dnt want to see bharli break-up...😊

Edited by KMH2 - 13 years ago
They should indeed split.  Outside, both are embarrassed to be seen w/ the other, while inside, their families are @ each other's throats.  Bharti was right in the promo - just legally end it, and move on!
i have only one opinion regarding this track... if bharli are meant to be for each other then don't even think about divorcing them & then getting them back together... i personally hate such tracks...

& if the CVs do go ahead with the divorce track, then put an end to their relationship & don't even dare to try to bring them back together...

either unite them or just separate them... don't hang them in the middle

Bharti,s decision is very good, to take divorce and finish this issue set happy life with another drawf guy who comes in there house. we want to finish this murli, bharti dismatch.

aree yaar i cant make my mind up 😆

A part of me wants them to divorce i think too much has been said and done for them to go back and sort it out but another part of me wants them to be together i think they could be good together as we saw at the star of the show Murli is a sweet guy but circumstances have made him bitter and twisted

lets see what happens, she may have asked for divorce doesnt mean they will go through with it
I do not think they are mismatched just because of height issue but they are mismatched as he is embarrassed while she looks at him as a god and can love him like any other woman but he fails to realize she is more than just her height, I don't think that they should pair her with another little person just because they would look better it would be better for the cv's to keep them together and have them work out all of the issues then that will in my opinion be keeping with the whole theme of the show about over coming adversity and what not. 
Obviously they won't actually get divorced.😆....that's but obvious. But yeah, Bharti ke iss decision se Murli ki pareshaniyan ab shuru hongi.😉
She should take divorce n get seperated from that jerk.
Originally posted by vik rocks

i have only one opinion regarding this track... if bharli are meant to be for each other then don't even think about divorcing them & then getting them back together... i personally hate such tracks...

& if the CVs do go ahead with the divorce track, then put an end to their relationship & don't even dare to try to bring them back together...

either unite them or just separate them... don't hang them in the middle

I agree! But personally I would like them to get divorced as the situaton has just gone out of hand and I dont think both families are going to forgive and forget as what they have done to each other is beyond comprehension. Either split them up and move on or dont even think about it!
Get her divorce....immidiate..