**GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI CLARIFICATION!!!!***

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
HELLO FELLOW MANGEET'ERS,

THIS IS MY FIRST POST IN THIS FORUM FOR GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI. IT HAS ONLY BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET FAMILIAR WITH THIS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME DRAMA. SOMEONE MENTIONED THIS DRAMA TO ME AND SENT ME A CLIP TO WATCH. I DECIDED FINE, I GUESS I WILL READ THE WRITTEN UPDATES TO SAVE TIME. HOWEVER, I WAS TAKEN AWAY BY THIS STORY. I STARTED WATCHING FROM SEPTEMBER 2010 UP UNTIL FEBRUARY 17 2011. I HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT ALL OTHER DRAMA OR SHOWS THAT I USED TO WATCH. THIS PARTICULAR DRAMA IS ENOUGH AMUSEMENT FOR ME. I GET GIDDY WITH HAPPINESS AND START BLUSHING WHEN I SEE MANGEET TOGETHER!!!😳 I READ ABOUT SUCH STORIES IN NOVELS AND NOW THIS SHOW. IT IS ACTUALLY BRILLIANT.πŸ‘πŸΌ NOW MIND YOU, TERE LIYE IS ALSO AN EXCEPTIONAL DRAMA BUT GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI IS SOMETHING ELSE. OOOOOOOOOKAY BACK TO MY CALL. NICE TO MEET YOU ALL, I ENJOY READING YOUR POSTS WHEN I GET TIME AND WATCH VIDEO UPDATES BUT. . . BUT. . . YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK OR SOME KIND OF STROKE OKAY. 😭I UNDERSTAND WHEN I OCASSIONALY GLANCE AT POSTS I SEE THINGS SUCH AS : MAAN DIES, MAAN MEMORY LOSS, GEET MISCARRIAGE, MAAN REMEMBERS HIS EX AFTER MEMORY LOSS, DEV AND GEET ARE TOGETHER. THIS IS NOT GOOD. PLEASE STOP. I JUST CANNOT IMAGINE MAAN JUST MAAN OR GEET JUST GEET. I JUST WANT MANGEET. ARE THESE ALL RUMOURS? ARE THESE BLOOPERS/SPOILERS THEY AIR IN ADVANCE IN INDIA BECAUSE FRANKLY I DO NOT SEE ANY. ACTUALLY I JUST WATCH THE VIDEOS POSTED ONLINE AS IT IS CONVENIENT. BUT PLEASE DEAR FELLOW MANGEET'ERS WHATS THE JIG? WHY ALL THIS OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS. PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH. SORRY I SOUND A BIT HILLARIOUS WITH MY CAPS LOCK AND ALL BUT I SERIOUSLY CANNOT IMAGINE MANGEET SEPARATING.πŸ˜” I JUST WAN THEM TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND HAPPY. PLEASE TELL ME THEY DO NOT SEPERATE. THANK YOU. πŸ˜­πŸ’”
Edited by virgo24 - 13 years ago
 1st to comment
omg same thng happen to me
 hv been hooked on since  joined

πŸ˜‰
watch maan and geet scenes on utube from scene 1
trust me it's what i did and it was totally worth it :-)
pm if u want the whole story
welcome to the forum :-)
WELCOME πŸ€—

i think most of those are rumors... but we just have to wait and watch
hi dear ...i love ur post too...
welcome to the exceptional serial,s GHSP Forummm...
πŸ€—
i agree with u .....that these posts should not b made

Originally posted by hopehot

1st to comment
omg same thng happen to me
 hv been hooked on since  joined

πŸ˜‰

I am hooked. And I am loving it! Mangeet 4 life. ha haπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sarakhan98

hi dear ...i love ur post too...
welcome to the exceptional serial,s GHSP Forummm...
πŸ€—
i agree with u .....that these posts should not b made

Thanks for the warm welcome.😊 I hope I do not get in trouble for this. I just read a post sending warning for talking off topic about Mangeet. So . . . πŸ˜•I do not want false claims made either. Makes me upset!! πŸ˜”
Originally posted by virgo24

Thanks for the warm welcome.😊 I hope I do not get in trouble for this. I just read a post sending warning for talking off topic about Mangeet. So . . . πŸ˜•I do not want false claims made either. Makes me upset!! πŸ˜”

Dont be upset yaar ...take a chill pill n enjoy😳
Originally posted by summikhan

WELCOME πŸ€—

i think most of those are rumors... but we just have to wait and watch

Hey, nice to see ya around! Thanks to you I have found a new favorite show. I am loving this drama. And rumours . . . please be wrong!! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by mslucki

watch maan and geet scenes on utube from scene 1
trust me it's what i did and it was totally worth it :-)
pm if u want the whole story
welcome to the forum :-)

Thanks a bunch Ms. Lucki. I will take in on that offer. I pm'ed you. πŸ˜Š