Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys altough today m a bit mad at Ishaan but i loved the way he hugged Suhana today it was soo sweet!.......it proved that Ishaan knows that Suhana is here for him i loved the scene it was sweet Suhana has truely fallen for Ishaan she loves him so much i am eagerly waiting for Suhana's reply........i hope she gives a kind of reply which will leave Ishaan speechless.......its okay for Suhana to pack her bags and go now its Ishaan turn he should do something to prove his love and let Suhana show him how much she loves him......😊
Edited by Feats - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Now it's Ishaan 's Turn... I am more mad abt how great they were together , when they were  goa but since they came back all Namunagiri is also back. I don't want that...... Why can't they be mature abt everything. He came in the room as if he has lost everything. come on  dude , She was ur friend not ur wife. 
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Yes Now it's Ishaan 's Turn... I am more mad abt how great they were together , when they were  goa but since they came back all Namunagiri is also back. I don't want that...... Why can't they be mature abt everything. He came in the room as if he has lost everything. come on  dude , She was ur friend not ur wife. 

ya i agree but i hope Ishaan will get mature and understand the situation i just cant wait for tomorrow Suhana has full right to get mad now today Suhana was getting romatic but Ishaan he should just leave Sona why cant he just grow up and take things as a mature person i dont know i dont like the way Ishaan acted today.....🤢......Suhana loves him he should be happy that his wife loves him so much i hated his expressions i hope Suhana will teach him a lesson.......
iViews thumbnail
I just want it to get it over with .... I don't expect any miracles any more...   ðŸ¤¢
Feefi thumbnail
Sushaan scene was cute but a little stupid...i mean (agreeing with Netri) it was just one phone call that she didn't pick or hung up on and he's behaving as he lost someone forever!  ðŸ˜¡

Well, at least Suhana behaved maturely by putting Ishaan's bag away and noticing that there is something wrong with him! ðŸ˜³
Bajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[B][/B]Guys just think a while, suhana had promised ishaan dat she never leave him, bt went to her home!!! 😳
iViews thumbnail
    Nothing yaar CVs r messing with us. No one is going any where .... It's just to make us go alll crazy and then either make us ðŸ˜†  or  ðŸ˜¡ . Just chill .... Don't expect much from them. 
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Though suhana broke her promise bt i'm wid her ths time.....its ishaan mistake y he asked suhana'agar sona na hoti toh mujhse pyaar na karti'any wife cn get angry by ths suhana has done right thing by going back to her father's house n teach ishaan a lesson....nw its ishaan turn to go to suhana n say sorry to her.hadh hoti hai when everything is normal nw toh sona ko beech me lane ki kya zarrorat hai.😡
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey CTs are just messing... they won't show anything bad now...