Twilight

Robert Is Going To The Oscars Without Kristen!

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
February 17th, 2011

Robert Pattinson Is Going To The Oscars Without Kristen Stewart!

We won't see this gorgeous couple walk the red carpet together at the Oscars next weekend — instead we might see Rob with another woman on his arm!

Twi-hards don't panic! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reportedly NOT be attending the 83rd Annual Academy Awards together on Feb. 27 at the Kodak Theater in LA — Rob may be going solo! E! Online reports that even though Kristen was looking at several beautiful frocks to wear to the mega-show as recently as January, Rob will be the one most likely to attend sans Kristen  – and possibly presenting with his Water For Elephants co-star Reese Witherspoon!

But here's why there's no reason to worry: Over the past few years, Rob and Kristen's Academy Awards appearances have alternated. Rob attended in 2009 by himself, and Kristen dazzled us all on her own in her midnight blue Monique Lhuillier gown in 2010.

But rumor has it that this has nothing to do with keeping their romance top secret. It's because Kristen couldn't fit it into her busy schedule.

Even though we won't see our favorite young Hollywood couple together, at least we'll have Rob's gorgeous face to keep us occupied!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh I badly wanted RobSten to go together..I wanted more pics in my gallery..SImply love their chemistry..
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think this is the confirmed news. They have used "might" which indicates that they are intentionally trying to get a rise out of the robsten shippers.