Maryada

THIS SERIAL MUST PORTRAY WOMEN AS PATH MAKERS

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i WANT THAT UTTARA KICK ASS PRIYA SHOULD TELL ADITYA AND EXPOSE SSP AND DEVYANI SHOULD LET GO OF HER HUBBY AND GAURAV SHOULD REALIZE HIS MISTAKE
ONLY BY SHOWING THE WOMEN OF TODAY STANDING UP CAN WE IMPROVE OUR INDIAN SOCIETY AND CHANGE OUR LOVELY YOUNG  WOMEN OF TODAY
WE NEED SUCH CREATIVES AND BOLD DRAMAS INSTEAD OF WHIMPERING JEWELRRY WEARING WIMPY BAHUS SAYING YES TO EVERY WRONG FOR RESPECT OF ELDERS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

this serial is supposed to be bold...i think priya will stand up for her rights...and i strongly want uttara to stand too..she is badly beaten abused...she should have left rishab the minute he said that she should go to rastogi....
i hated devyani for sending her back to him after all this and then telling her to be normal with him...this can only turn him more bad he can even make it his habbit to send her to dif man for his benefit...devyani is blind or what
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, I think it's high time Uttara and Priya do something, well not high time, but I think they both are the bold ones that will be able to take that initial first step while Devyania dn Vidya will never be able to do that by themselves.

I definitely do appreciate this show and it's my favorite one right now, hands down.

and @ looser01: Could you please please refrain from typing in all capital letters next time? It's considering yelling on the Internet and thus may be viewed as offensive.

Cheers!
~Naina
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Yeah, I think it's high time Uttara and Priya do something, well not high time, but I think they both are the bold ones that will be able to take that initial first step while Devyania dn Vidya will never be able to do that by themselves.

I definitely do appreciate this show and it's my favorite one right now, hands down.

and @ looser01: Could you please please refrain from typing in all capital letters next time? It's considering yelling on the Internet and thus may be viewed as offensive.

Cheers!
~Naina

Is it going to be wishful thinking.  When the serial started, I was so happy that they thought of this theme.   The cast too was selected, so carefully, to match the rough north Indian setting.   Every  artiste has been giving his or her best, and we all should be proud of them.

The paymasters, the Channel, has its own agenda.  It is they who decide, how much to dole out and when.  As long as the Indian public is docile,  they can have their way.  So far, people have not expressed their views in the main line media, and these problems have not been exposed.,   If you followed, when the IB ministry pulled up Colors for Bigg Boss, they went to Court, and got their way, which shows their clout, but they toned down the language, so that they will not have to answer to the Court again.

The business which makes money because of the public, is vulnerable to its opinion. If the public voices its feelings, advertisers will be wary, before entering into a contract, and the whole chain reaction will lead the Pay Master to back down.

Actually, the Channel, the Advertiser, and the Public Viewer are co-partners in this game, and so as long as the Viewer is the weakest partner, we will go through these wishful thoughts.

So many of the viewers are students and young people, well educated, articulate, and thoughtful.   If your voice is heard loudly, India can change.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I guess we have to wait ... I know all these woman will fight back ....The most important thing is Uttara has already broke her silence... Know Priya is in turmoil  how to say the truth to aDI ... I am enjoying the show more now .thanks to Uttara . I hope they now show more of these fights than love story