Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: crysind

heheh...actually we are waiting for your update for yesterday... as you said one day late... πŸ˜† chalo....nikalo...where is our "Ramayan"?πŸ˜†

Wo Ek din toh bas public ko behlane ke liye bola tha...itni jaldi thodi koi puri ho jayengi update humari........
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Wo Ek din toh bas public ko behlane ke liye bola tha...itni jaldi thodi koi puri ho jayengi update humari........

wahi tho...wo tho hamesha "RESERVE" hi rehtha hein...πŸ˜†
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well done febsπŸ‘
superb updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar sach batau crysind πŸ˜›tum writer bahut hi aachi ho...............m glad.......................πŸ˜‰ur wonderful writer.............hats......off....................nice keep working.........bless u...........from ma soul.πŸ˜›........................................😊love u ishaan and suhana pairs made in heaven...............................as i always............say.🀣🀣.........
crysind thumbnail
Thank you so much all those who liked my update...It is so encouraging....Thanks again...πŸ€—
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: netri

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

" RESERVED "  U took my advice . Ohhh god what gonna happen to us now...... Where is GOPI KAKA when u need him...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 even i wondered the same netri.... where is Gopi KAKA..... guess he has RESERVED his RESERVED status for some more time now....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....... he is alone in the battlefield he has said in his signature....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.....wahan pe RESERVED bhola hoga.... ladai mein....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.....

@crysind
So sweet of u Febs..... the update was so NEAT and believe me..... loved your organised way of putting it.... i cud infact learn from u how to put it up......😳.... can i ape u the next time i put up my update????😭...... truly appreciating your task dearie..... and now i feel our forum is so beautiful with so many creative writers...... all r so good.... Rubal too tried to update and he is also so good...infact his update reminded me of Shaunak bhai...it sounded so much like his......πŸ˜ƒ..... loved your update Febs..⭐️....lagtha hai tum log( rubal and u.... mujhe complex dekhe hi chodoge...😭

ArmaanShergil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hey whats ur nameπŸ˜•
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update Febs,enjoyed reading it πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

🀣 even i wondered the same netri.... where is Gopi KAKA..... guess he has RESERVED his RESERVED status for some more time now....🀣....... he is alone in the battlefield he has said in his signature....🀣.....wahan pe RESERVED bhola hoga.... ladai mein....🀣.....

@crysind
So sweet of u Febs..... the update was so NEAT and believe me..... loved your organised way of putting it.... i cud infact learn from u how to put it up......😳.... can i ape u the next time i put up my update????😭...... truly appreciating your task dearie..... and now i feel our forum is so beautiful with so many creative writers...... all r so good.... Rubal too tried to update and he is also so good...infact his update reminded me of Shaunak bhai...it sounded so much like his......πŸ˜ƒ..... loved your update Febs..⭐️....lagtha hai tum log( rubal and u.... mujhe complex dekhe hi chodoge...😭

Oh! whenever I remember that day, i can still feel the pain of laughing...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 agar Himu battlefield mein "RESERVED" bhola tho wahi khatam..phir bolna hi nahi padega...🀣🀣🀣🀣 

Oh My God Laxmidi...That was not too good haan... I just wrote as I saw... and that was quick too as none did written update till midnight IST. So me and netri discussed and I said I will do since our "Gopi Kaka" was not there to write his Ramayan...🀣🀣🀣 par koi baath nahi....aaj subah subah aayatha "Dandhvath Pranam" dene hum teenoko......🀣🀣🀣 
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaan07

nice update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hey whats ur nameπŸ˜•

hey armaan...call me Febs...😊
And am happy that you liked my update...Thanks
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago