Written Update 17.02.2011

Posted: 13 years ago

Ok ..am writing written update bcz i didn't see regular update..
I don't know who was supposed to do written update today. As I didn't see any, I am updating it for today. Sorry for mistakes as I am not a writer...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 1

Scene continues where all ladies at Kashyap hall sitting and talking about Panna

Suhana said to Rano that she will also join with her to go to Panna's home and every one looks upset. RB replied saying not now Suhana.. Suhana as usual says "Ok". 
Then she continues to all " I learned some dishes from Goa . Ishaan told me about BIL's taste. Let us call Panna deedi and BIL home for lunch this weekend.."

Everybody still in worry... Now Suhana realised that there is some problem..She asks "What happened? Is Panna deedi alright? "

RB Replys: "Raunak Left home" 
Rano says: " He left a letter saying don't look for me"

Suhana starts crying and hugs Badima... Badima says: "Don't cry. Life always do Pareeksha and this time it is Panna's turn to go through it"...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 2

Panna is coming out of class room and stands there looking at children running out of classroom . Her colleagues come there and asks her what is she looking at. She reply "I am looking at children running out of class room happily" . Her colleagues replied that it is always like that. From childhood onwards none want to take responsibility and no burden. Just enjoy the life.  She feels this as a taunt on her and she said she felt bad. Her colleagues says "Sorry" to her. Her colleagues ask her to call on Raunak's cell from their number to see whether he takes call and tries on his cell. Panna forgot that Raunak didn't take cell phone with him and it is at home only. Panna's MIL takes call and Panna looks hopeless... and says she called to tell her that she is coming home and leave to home...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 3

Suli-Sudi-Suhana @ Sushaan bedroom

They are looking at Goa pics 

Sudi says : This is so romantic"
Suhana: "Romantic...aur Ishaan...In which picture you see him as romantic?"
Sudi: pointing out one picture says: "This one"
Suhana: "Very funny...bholu hein...Bholu"

She then remembers the scene where he says I love you...
Suli can't accept the fact that Suhana loves Ishaan now..She asks her how can she love Ishaan..

Suhana says: "He is my husband. If I don't love him, then whom should I love?"
Suli : "He is not romantic...not handsome... "
Suhana says"Shut Up Suli.. Ishaan is romantic and handsome.. "
Suli: "But he is not rich"
Suhana: "I don't need rich husband. Ishaan loves me a lot and he did everything for me .Agar mera rich husband hota tho mujhe wo sab nahi milta jo Ishaan ne mujhe diya hein"
Sudi: " Suhana, you are not sad loosing Sid na?"
Suhana: "No, not at all...Infact I forgot all those and I am really happy that he didn't marry me ...warna meri tho life barbaad hojati...mein khush hi nahi rehpati......"

then she looks at Ishaan's picture and says " aur mujhe Ishaan nahi mil pata...mujhe bohat pyaar kartha hein...really guys ...believe me.."

suli and Sudi hug Suhana and says they are very happy...

Scene 4

Alok, Rano at Panna's home and trying to convince Panna that she should come back to Kashyap and stay with them.

They says "Why do you wanna hear all these? We are not dead. Come home"

Panna says she can't go and if she leaves both MIL and FIL will be alone and who will take care of him. 

MIL comes there and says " who said we will be alone? I am saying you Please go from here". 

Panna says her MIL to stop infront of her chacha -chachi. 
But her MIL continues "Why should I stay quirt? Who are you? If Raunak is not here, then why we need Panna here. You take her home,. I don't wanna see her face." and MIL leaves...

Alok asks Panna :Do you still wanna stay here?"
Panna : "Now I need "himmath". Please don't make me "kamzor". And if Raunak comes what he will think that I couldn't take his Mother and father's responsibility.."

Panna, Alok and Rano hug...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 5

Suhana sitting in their bed room and remembers old scenes where she says "She can't stay at home", "Dad, I did mistake believing you" and "I love Ishaan"..

Here comes Ishaan and he looks upset. He said that he tried calling Sona , but she didn't pick up his call..Seeing him upset she says "Do you want to know the truth?"...

Then she says all the Badima-Dadaji-Sona plan...Hearing this Ishaan looks upset and he asks Suhana "Agar Sona nahi aati tho kya tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti? " Scene freezes...

Precap: Sanju opens the door and Suhana enters her home with a big suitcase. Everyone shocked , Suhana says : Meine wo ghar chod di dad.." 

Don't forget to hit the Chaskameter ...😊

Sorry guys n gals... I know it is not that good, but i tried my best to do it faster....

Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

" RESERVED "  U took my advice . Ohhh god what gonna happen to us now...... Where is GOPI KAKA when u need him...
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
Originally posted by netri

🀣

" RESERVED "  U took my advice . Ohhh god what gonna happen to us now...... Where is GOPI KAKA when u need him...

He is writing Ramayan and will be published tomorrow...🀣
Originally posted by crysind

Dandvat Pranam karta himanshu kal aaye ga . Aur kahega , Devi aapne ye kasht kyu uthaya yeh Gopi KAKA aapki seva main hajir hain.   πŸ˜†
        As long as Himanshu doesn't keep his Pranam RESERVED ...πŸ˜•
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
Very nice Update ....... πŸ‘  Great job.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Well done my dear that was really goodπŸ‘. I enjoyed reading it.πŸ˜ƒ
THANKX FOR THE UPDATE REALLY APPRECIATE . CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW EPISODE TO FIND OUT WHAT SUHANA IS UP TOπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by netri

🀣

....Aa gaye re hum.....magar iss baar Gopi kaka ke style mein nahi balki Kaka ki style ...bole toh Rajesh Khanna ji ki style mein............"Kya update hai re.........iss update ne toh humara Reserved Word  hi chura liya reeee....."πŸ˜†

Deviyon mere hote hue ye Kasht aapko uthana pada..iske liye shama chahta hoon😭...........ab toh mujhe bhi update likhni chaiyeπŸ˜†

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sinha18

....Aa gaye re hum.....magar iss baar Gopi kaka ke style mein nahi balki Kaka ki style ...bole toh Rajesh Khanna ji ki style mein............"Kya update hai re.........iss update ne toh humara Reserved Word  hi chura liya reeee....."πŸ˜†

Deviyon mere hote hue ye Kasht aapko uthana pada..iske liye shama chahta hoon😭...........ab toh mujhe bhi update likhni chaiyeπŸ˜†

heheh...actually we are waiting for your update for yesterday... as you said one day late... πŸ˜† chalo....nikalo...where is our "Ramayan"?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by crysind

Ramayan by Himanshu DasπŸ˜‰...zaroor likhonga magar dukh ki baat iss century mein shayad hi puri ho paye..magar koi baat nahi aap logo ki aane wali generation tak puri ho jayengi...wo hi padh lengeπŸ˜†