17th Feb Uttaran WU:Who is Satya ??

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanku ðŸ˜Š

btw whats the secret behind satya's track??! ðŸ˜•

i hope CVs dont come up with track like Vansh had  undergone plastic surgey and come back as Satya ! ðŸ˜² eww!😆

Edited by -Coolgurll- - 13 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much...

Seeing the look of Satya, he is back to settle score with bundela family...
Don't hit me, he might be either mai son or might be the kid that Kaka sa remebers, it could be that his parents might have been servants at bundela house and may have been treated badly due to  some misunderstanding and he wants revenge

Tappu looks preg...and has her tummy out...looks cute, poor woman cannot enjoy her new motherhood and pregnancy, Karma follows around...
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Satya's evil look was great!  Will b interesting to find out about his history and his connection with this family!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna44

Tappu looks preg...and has her tummy out...looks cute, poor woman cannot enjoy her new motherhood and pregnancy, Karma follows around...

Till the previous night , tappu was alright, but suddenly overnight she has started showing and voila! the next morning she looks heavily pregnant!!!😕🤣

tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you very much...

Seeing the look of Satya, he is back to settle score with bundela family...
Don't hit me, he might be either mai son or might be the kid that Kaka sa remebers, it could be that his parents might have been servants at bundela house and may have been treated badly due to  some misunderstanding and he wants revenge

servants kid nahin honge yaar shayad...i strongly feel the bundelas have much more to give satya and sanchi....shayad wahan bhi kisine satya ke pita ka khoon kar diya 😆 ya jaydad hadap li....somethingggg
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Coolgurll-

Thanku ðŸ˜Š

btw whats the secret behind satya's track??! ðŸ˜•

i hope CVs dont come up with track like Vansh had  undergone plastic surgey and come back as Satya ! ðŸ˜² eww!😆

hahaaa 😛 kahan yaar laash tho mil gayi thi na...else that was very much possible 😛....may be vansh ka bhoot hain 😛
sevak thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumali

Till the previous night , tappu was alright, but suddenly overnight she has started showing and voila! the next morning she looks heavily pregnant!!!😕🤣

😆😆😆  very well pointed out - in fact she was looking quite sexy in that party get up!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks Jo... for a minute there even I felt... is this Vansh with plastic surgery... 😕but then I wud have prefered our original Vansh... may be he is another brother or something...