Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aray Pooja darling no brickback at you. If SGP did things the OBS way I wouldn't have complained. I am mad not just because he mentioned "S" but its the question he asked!!! In OBS Ishaan asked " if it wasn't for S, would you not have realised your love for me?" which was a very good question BUT unfortunately SGP decided to ruin it for us by making him say "if it wasn't for "S" would you not have loved me?" HOW RIDICULOUS?? No ONE can MAKE someone love. Suhana realised her love which was there much before the stupid track was conceived. THATS WHAT MADE ME MAD!! The wording of his question.😡
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Aray Pooja darling no brickback at you. If SGP did things the OBS way I wouldn't have complained. I am mad not just because he mentioned "S" but its the question he asked!!! In OBS Ishaan asked " if it wasn't for S, would you not have realised your love for me?" which was a very good question BUT unfortunately SGP decided to ruin it for us by making him say "if it wasn't for "S" would you not have loved me?" HOW RIDICULOUS?? No ONE can MAKE someone love. Suhana realised her love which was there much before the stupid track was conceived. THATS WHAT MADE ME MAD!! The wording of his question.😡

tum log shane ho ek dam 😆
jab baki log bolte the ki she realised her love etc..to bolte the ki they /cv are confusing us by saying realised love and not fallen in love etc.
and ab khud us argument ki side le raho ho.

I will side ishaan only and only !!! 
Bajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope dis may b d last episode, where v can here sona's name
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just wish they don't show her again.... i can't take her more...😡 Please CVs, stop that talk with today's episode... We don't want it...Please...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Febs, Since v  r sending emails to STAR PLUS ... Lets send them more abt this topic . Like Stop mentioning " S "  . What say????   🤔
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: netri

Febs, Since v  r sending emails to STAR PLUS ... Lets send them more abt this topic . Like Stop mentioning " S "  . What say????   🤔

I am waiting for today's episode... I am gonna forgive CV for the last time today...bcz am sure today also we are gonna have "S" talk in the beginning... So I am gonna ignore that finally... agar ek aur baar bola aur dikhaya tho mein yaha se India aake maarungi unsabko...😡
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar U people are so against my "S" 😡.............I love her Very Much so dont say that😆 🤣
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Arey baba koi to kuch bolo😭....mera to jee kar raha hain ke aag laga dun Ishaan ko aj!!!😡

hey.............................why..............are............u.Angry.........making me angry.Angry.........i said..........i dn't....................like.................to hear..................any bad words of ishaan.....................bhad.mein jaye sonaliAngry aur sid.Angry.........................⭐️ishaan Cryko kuch nahi bolne ka nahi tho mera mattha Angrychad jaye ga.............m also ready😳......to fight with uAngry.........aap..........ishaan ko laga kar tho dekhiyeee...Angry.....phir mein....aur..?.samaj gayi....hongi..............aap..........................😲forgive me plz i cn't control ma 😕emotion.......m sentiment guy😕..................muje maff kar duo.😕........
ArmaanShergil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Yaar U people are so against my "S" 😡.............I love her Very Much so dont say that😆 🤣

Thats great rubal tum SONA ko rakho or ragini meri😉😉😆😆😆
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1tarun

hey.............................why..............are............u.😡.........making me angry.😡.........i said..........i dn't....................like.................to hear..................any bad words of ishaan.....................bhad.mein jaye sonali😡 aur sid.😡.........................⭐️ishaan 😭ko kuch nahi bolne ka nahi tho mera mattha 😡chad jaye ga.............m also ready😳......to fight with u😡.........aap..........ishaan ko laga kar tho dekhiyeee...😡.....phir mein....aur..?.samaj gayi....hongi..............aap..........................😲forgive me plz i cn't control ma 😕emotion.......m sentiment guy😕..................muje maff kar duo.😕........

Ohhhhhhhhhh Tarun Y are getting Mad????????????She has only expressed her feelings....Dont be rude Yaar......She is the one of the best Post maker and I hope u dont mind this