Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: netri

Sheemu yahan pe Sar phodne ke liye line lagee hain. Sar phodna hain ti Sona ka phodte hain na. Na rahegi Sona , Na rahega roj roj ka gussa...

UFFF!!! yes what a thought!! Tussi great ho!! 👏

OMG!! In all this I forgot to mention how much I loved my Suhana today, she was a darling protecting her husband. Loved the way she spoke about him with Suli Sudhi (although why did they make this such a short scene?). Also when Ishaan came home, the way she took his laptop off of him and then gently gave him a hug, that was chooo sweet.
😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Aray Mera Baacha,!! sorry to hear that you had a bad week and a busy day, I watched this section and said to myself aaj toh Sheemu ka din Kharaab hoga , kacha kha jaye gee!!! koi baat nahi bachay,
This is Ishaan,s life,
 Kabhi Sona Kabhi Wife
, Ishaan get your act together otherswise
 Sheemu will chop you without a knife!!!!

Sheema di, you are too good!!👏😆😆
😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ishaan ko spair wheel ki jaroorat hain

Aacha kaha netri par , in all the NEW model cars they dont have SPARE wheels as they make the
wheels self repareable !!! Suhana is like a new model FERRARI, so why need an ALTO for spare when you have FERRARI in your reach, aur woh bhi Red!!!!
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

oh yeah it was soo annoying hearing the name "sona!"   😡    Nowadays, Ishaan ko kuch ziada hi nahin Sona ki yaad ati. I mean before she visited, there was no mention, uss wqt Sona ko kuch btana tha? 😆  

I'm happy Sona didn't want to talk to him.  Only this way will Ishaan leave his Sona-jap. 

I know Feefi tell me about it! Can't stand her or the stupid plan, it was the  most ridiculous and the cheapestm the worst phase of SGP.
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Aacha kaha netri par , in all the NEW model cars they dont have SPARE wheels as they make the
wheels self repareable !!! Suhana is like a new model FERRARI, so why need an ALTO for spare when you have FERRARI in your reach, aur woh bhi Red!!!!

lol 😆KIYA BAAT HAI JI!! Wow😃 how do guys come up with such witty, funny lines?? Too good👏.
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishaan ko kismat se mili cheezon ki kadar nahi karta hai...Itni khoobsurat biwi ( wo bhi naseeb se mili hai) lekin uske saamne bhi bas sona sona ka jaap...Itna bewakoof koi kaise ho sakta hai..
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
spoiler alert please !!!

mera sar mat phodna please.

I am the odd one out...at times maybe I get immune to sona..i couldnt care less..because in the whole picture she doesnt fit in any where.

Yes they ahve done it differently from OBS. There he happens to hear sona talk on phone wiht someone and comes ot know of the plan.

I would still like to see ishaan's response and what exactly is his problem..in obs, he had a few problems, for one that sona played with their emotions, she manipulated them and she got way too personal. he didnt like the fact that ppl knew of something personal to ishaan and lolita, and yes he asked her that if sona werent there would you have never loved me.
I liked both his concerns, it showed he respected their privacy and didnt want others to know of his relation..
And pardon my poor bengali but i think sona tries to justify her actions saying if we would have told ishaan of hte lplan, would he ahve agreed, could he bear to see suhana in so much pain..this is my guess..some bits go ott for me in bengali.
And the 2nd question he had was more out of concern, he is scared and worried that if sona werent there would lolita never have loved her. It was more like him talking to himself.
He does get satisfied with the answer lolita gives..

And Venture, suhana says almost what your signature says, that kya farak padta hai, jo wajah ho, aakhir pyaar to hai na..

Ishaan's question may not have been so v right but not so bad as well, its more of his thinking loud, and guys ishaan ne pyaar mein phd nahi kiya hai ki he will know all of love. Remember until suhana says out loud that she loves him he had no inkling of it. He realises it only when suhana tells. So I am ok with the question..

No brickbats please..i know i am the odd one out 😉😆😕

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Abe yeh Ishaan Khatara ki language bolta hain FERRARI nahi smaje gana . Ushe FERRARI ki kimat nahi hain 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: zak_ris

Ishaan ko kismat se mili cheezon ki kadar nahi karta hai...Itni khoobsurat biwi ( wo bhi naseeb se mili hai) lekin uske saamne bhi bas sona sona ka jaap...Itna bewakoof koi kaise ho sakta hai..

Wah wah wah kiya bola hai apne. Such main Ishaan ko Suhana ki kadar hi nahi hain. He's blind, even though he wears spectacles...😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Abe yeh Ishaan Khatara ki language bolta hain FERRARI nahi smaje gana . Ushe FERRARI ki kimat nahi hain 

OMG NETRI. you're killing me 🤣🤣