Kismat Written Update: February 17, 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks Jaya....πŸ€—.....wish they had shown a bit more of Madhav Merchant before ending his role....
Swan πŸ€—. Yeah...would have been nice to see more of Madhav's interactions with Aditya but I guess that could be a part of flash backs in the future.
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
Thanx for the update😳 Nicely written & detailed

Thanks for the detailed update Jaya and also for that extra link on the Tibetan uprising! πŸ€—

Thanks for for the update. I think the story of the serial is based on famous novel 'Kane and Abel' by Jeffery Archer. There  too are two boys William Kane, an english boy of a rich family and Abel, a polish  orphan brought up by a poor peasant woman.

Let see how the story moves further.
Vini my fellow berry loving mate...πŸ€—

@Renujat...πŸ˜ƒ...yup it is! Did a post on that very topic a couple of days ago at this forum!
Check out: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1617142
@Jaya, brilliant write up Jaya! thanks a million. i didn't get a chance to watch last night. Will hopefully get some time tonight to watch and post some comments.

So far, I am loving the storyline.

Heartbroken complete on Madhav Merchant's death πŸ’”

😭

I wish they had more episodes with Madhav Merchant! 😑 πŸ˜†
Thanks J.. πŸ€—
I haven't caught any episodes yet, just reading updates.. Looks like the screenplay is nicely detailed!!
Sumz & Yash...πŸ€—.

Yash...yeah the writing is pretty good. But I'm enjoying the execution more than the writing here.