MG FF Pyaar Ka woh pehla Ehsaas Link To Thrd 2 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kriya...

that was sooo gud.. plz do continue.. n cud u plz add me 2 ur pm list.. thank u :)
Thanks😊
And i will😊
Loved the concept, please add me to your pm list
love it ........btw tht was very rude of MAAN .......continue..........do PM me😊 
Interesting!!!!
Continue soonnn.
Can u please add me in ur pm list?

Fatima
Originally posted by pickachu

Interesting!!!!
Continue soonnn.
Can u please add me in ur pm list?

Fatima
Of Course😊
Episode 2

The bell went for 2nd lesson and I left with Annie. Every lesson followed the same routine, I was made to stand at the front and introduce myself. I hated this part and had always done. That was never going to change. I had changed schools so often that I knew only too well how embarrassing it was. So when I walked to 5th lesson, I didn't think it would be any different. But it was. It was very different. There was a shortage of seats so I was allocated the only one left, next to the stranger whose seat I had sat in during registration.I cringed with embarrassment and I was sure I had turned red.As I walked down the aisle towards my seat and the stranger,I tripped over my feet and fell.i closed my eyes waiting to feel the hard groung underneath me.But I didn't.Because the stranger saved me and was holding me.I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him.Again,when our eyes met,an unknown feeling surged through me,leaving me confused.I broke apart from him and looked down.

G: thank you

He looked at me and in his eyes,there was hostility.But why?What had I done?yes,we had a connection but was that my fault?i was very annoyed with him.Throughout the lesson,he did not even look or speak to me once even though we had to work together.How arrogant he was!

The bell went and this time, I beat him to the door. I'd show him! I mean it wasn't as if I enjoyed his company was it? Snooty Guy!!

Please comment and tell me what u think😊

Part 3
Edited by tere_liye_10 - 13 years ago
nice .. plzz continue .... and add me to the PM list ðŸ˜Š

love
Sana
oh ...loved it...
update soon..
thanx 4 d pm..
Very nice part!!!
Poor geet!!
Maybe maan is also feeling same like her and wants to avoid his feelings.
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
Originally posted by mchopra

Whts uncles problem...
???
What do u mean?