Fight for Win vs fight to rise

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Doesn't it all come down to that?

ARM "fights" to win while Kabir "fights" to rise.
ARM already has everything-wealth, resources, fame, success.. you name it and he's got it! So his fight with destiny is everything about being the Numero Uno...aka Winner..the one and only!
on the other hand, Kabir's got nada meaning nothing right now. His fight with destiny is to rise above this "nothingness" and attain something......it's all about rising above from the abyss. in other words,his win is in his "rise".

what do ya all think?
Nicely put, Amy

I think ARM has to fight to stand tall to others expectations
and Kabir has to fight to stand tall to his own expectations..

-- Mru
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Nicely put, Amy

I think ARM has to fight to stand tall to others expectations
and Kabir has to fight to stand tall to his own expectations..

-- Mru

WORD!

ARM has a lot of expectations thrown at him from others, be it his own family or the society whereas Kabir has a lot of expectations from within him.
Both of their lives are overflowing with countless expectations intrinsically or extrinsically!
Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago
Very nicely explained Ramy. I think I have seen you in some other forum.
(Naam kuchh suna hua lagta hai.)

Originally posted by akhl

Very nicely explained Ramy. I think I have seen you in some other forum.
(Naam kuchh suna hua lagta hai.)

Howdy!
 btw your name seems familiar as well.😲 Where was that? ummm.....what forum?
O yeah! a certain show on the same channel that i stopped watching long back ago. 😆

So you watch this show as well? awesome!
I saw this show first time today (17 Feb) and liked it. Actually I was thinking of watching a new show because if I start watching an old show, then I will not understand many things (as most of episodes have already been over).
This show started just a few days back. So I decided to give it a try and liked it a lot.

Ramy: Brilliantly put. Aditya has everything but looks like wants to create his own distinct identity, while Kabir at the moment wants to survive and has no inkling about his real potential.

Mru:

"I think ARM has to fight to stand tall to others expectations
and Kabir has to fight to stand tall to his own expectations.."

WOW ... Apt lines ... 😊

@akhl-- that's nice! it's better to start fresh than jump in to something ongoing anyhow.

@an-- thanks. Actually both are unaware of their potential yet. One's being fueled in by others (read grandmum and others) while the other is being fueled by circumstances and himself.
Ramy - Nicely put! Loved what you said.

If we take the  word "fight" in literal, it got me reminded of the precap that they showed. 😆
With Aditya and Kabir already in their teenage years, there'll be a scene where Aditya is shown getting ready to enter the ring for a match (to fight and of course for a win) while Kabir is shown defending himself from some gundas (am sure some kinda fight took place here as well) ... 😆 

Mru - Great one there! Loved the connection to expectations!! So true, especially for the case of Aditya.