Maayke se bandhi... Dor

Writen update 17th feb 2011

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The episode again begins with Avni and her mother. Her mother buys a new bag for her as a gift which Avni reluctantly acepts as she doesnt aproves of unnecesary expenditure.

Then we see 2 pandits who come and meet Avni's mother and tells her about Bhaskar and his family.

They tell her that the boy and his family has no problem with conditions put forward by Avni. However, it is a lie.

Avni's mother is happy to know about it and then tells Avni to come home early from work.

Then we see Bhaskar and family ....Bhaskar is geting readyπŸ˜³πŸ˜› to meet his prospective wife. Both mother and son are discusing about Avni and her family.
Then comes a wity dialogue by Bhaskar, "ladki walon ko hume lane k liye taxi bhejni chahiye thi." okieee....now the way this dialogue is said is just too natural and tooooo gooood πŸ‘πŸ‘..... Rohit did it so naturaly.....as usual

So, our Hero is all set to meet his lady love.

At the other end Maskare, Avni's colleague who has a soft corner for her comes to know about Avni and his prospective groom. He engages her in unnecesary work.

Precap: Both Bhaskar and Avni are geting ready to meet each other.

Edited by nb.neha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the update Neha...

There was also a shot of Masqare mono dialogue ..where he is practising to propose to Avni... there we come to know that he has been in love with her for two years but has not been able to express his love for her... he knows about her Sharth and he is ready to accept it... he says he is not only fine with her giving her salary to her family but if she wants then he can give his salary also to her family... that was so cute...

There is a scene between those two pundits which reveals that the pandit has lied to Avni's family and he has actually not mentioned about Avni's sharth to Bhaskar's family....
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
yes charu, sorry i mised that scene was too engrosed with Rohit ;) lol
yes, that scene was realy cute
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nb.neha

yes charu, sorry i mised that scene was too engrosed with Rohit ;) lol

yes, that scene was realy cute

Neha... I realised what u were engrossed with ... and pls dont say sorry... whatever you missed I have jotted down...
nb.neha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

Neha... I realised what u were engrossed with ... and pls dont say sorry... whatever you missed I have jotted down...

Thanks charu 😊😊
Rohit looked so natural and Shweta is very expresive
peter93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update dear.πŸ˜›