Cute Sonali-Chandu-Susheela - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
yes, both of them doing part time concerts..they would look adorable.😳.😆
ha yaar, it will look good , so want to know what chandu is doing , he is preparing for MPS ..... but no more dream sequences 
it is exam preparation jaya!, remember he said to his dad that u need to teach me rules..😊

ok, and he is last one right ??

Damu

Sarja

Sonali

Chandu

Originally posted by JustJ

agree Juna, the more u keep it simple the more its easy to understand and enjoy ................ yes nothing is bari barthan dialogues

@Mehak:- i get that , but why he is roaming with Guitar ,

more than anything i liked the silence of Chandu , when his mom was like what after retirement of ur father, we have no right on Damu salary , and not on Sarja, ........ Chandu did not jump in assuring he is there as he very well know he is not yet independent , so no point in giving false hopes from his side ...............

Referring to words in bold-  This is exactly what I call good show...  where the characters behave like normal ppl and react accordingly as well....
Originally posted by JustJ

ok, and he is last one right ??

Damu

Sarja

Sonali

Chandu

Jaya Chandu is older than Sonali bec Sonali calls him Dada and in Maharashtrian families only older brothers are called dada
initially even yhough i didnot like shonali much.....but as the story is proceeding i am gradually liking the characters and the actors at the same time.....

completely loving CHANDU-SARJA CHEMISTRY
AND CHANDU-SHONALI CHEMISTRY AND OFF COURSE THEIR MOM!!!!!

Ok so what am I supposed to say now.. Tum log ne sab kuch bol dya hai!! ðŸ˜† I too loved the Sonali-Chandu-Susheela bonding!! They were too good!! Especially Chandu teasing Sonali and the Sonali teasing Chandu!! Gosh this reminded me of me and my bro's convo's!! ðŸ˜³ Ahhhh!! I love this show!!