Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh! Sorry Di! I'll take care...πŸ˜†
The best part of the episode was the heart to hert convo Anandi had with teacherji!
I mean she could open up so very easily to her!
More of a mother-daughter bonding!😍
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Also, I just noticed... Bhairon knows Anandi inside out!
Hahahahahahahaha
he wanted to make sure that before he makes all the efforts for her to study... she's not going to step back!
With the badi Anandi........ u never know!🀣
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
teacherji is one gem of a person!!  but sad tht we dont get to see her very often... still...  good enuf... at least she is there when anandi needs a shoulder to cry on...  n also the fil-mil jodi!!  kya baat hai yaar!!  they r ryt there for her in anything she wants to do... also not to forget thausa n thaisa - especially thausa coz he wasnt like this earlier... perhaps all credits goes to gehna 😊 now i just hope anandi doesnt back off- its only she u can never be sure of!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah,sandhya teacher must be made a permanent character not just few guest appearances..Her presence always steers  anandi in the right directionπŸ‘πŸΌ
sudss thumbnail
n have u felt, shez got a class to the way she carries herself... an elegance and confidence - really love her for tht
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudss

n have u felt, shez got a class to the way she carries herself... an elegance and confidence - really love her for tht

yeah,complete class actπŸ‘πŸΌ,self confident without arrogance,loved the way she took on dadisa when she forced anandi to burn books-dadisa kii bolthii band karr di..πŸ‘
but then she went away and with it anandi's dreams and aspirations ...hope she is here this time long enough whenever anandi needs support after😑 DS finding about her studies 
sudss thumbnail
yeah... me to hoping for the same... and frankly... more than any one else, its anandi herself who might play the spoil sport...  if she says shez backing off, what can any one else do??
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oye bv ka promo zoro soro se chal raha hai colors pe!

ppl reactions!!

ok well ek col student ka reaction"jag ko apni jeevan sathi chunne ka adhikar hai"
one homemaker"am shocked,jagi kavi esa karega anandi k sath maine socha naa tha"
another one"chhoti umar ki sadi galat thi"
one ret. teacher"bade seher main aake bahat log badal jate hain"

very intelligent promos!!
divmath thumbnail
Dekha....mujhe lagta hai ki CV's do visit the forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just a couple of days back you guys were complaining that BV promos have reduced etc...ab dekho....promo pe promo πŸ˜†πŸ˜† CV's ne tum logon ki baat sun li....but its good to know that they are showing people's reactions...different perspectives, how they look at the problem from their view point !!! kudos to the BV team for coming up with such an innovative idea for promo ! thanks khusi for letting us know...would it be possible for you to share the links of these promos?? since I am not in India I dont get to watch it on tv....I have to rely on youtube or other tv show sites.....so would appreciate it if you could share the video links πŸ˜Š
pjyo thumbnail
Oh, its the same promo, just another reedited versions with viewers and bv production team comments added between..all the comments are as mentioned by khushi,only one guy mentions "shahar jaake bade bade badal jaathe hain toh jagyaa kyaa cheez hai"..
no. of promos still very less,earlier in 1hr there would be like 3-4 promos,now its 1 in 3-4 hrs...also, no daytime repeats..
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago