*__* BV Daily episode discussion *__*

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ammoos

!!* BV EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD *!!

Hello balikas..🤗

These days the story is getting interesting and we are getting eager as well. 

We are more active in discussing also..

So until the update thread is up we can discuss things here in this thread.

We can discuss the high point or precap or the silly point of each episode here..

The thread will be up by Monday morning IST every week. Its a weekly thread😳Since this is the frst one this will stay for the coming week as well.
ie, its until 25th Feb

Looking forward for a god participation

Happy discussing

BV Dev Team

Hello to all🤗
Know we already had one before but now its time to revive and go for a new so that we can discuss about each BV epi here itselfEmbarrassed

But if you think your post is more apt for the threads posted below then use them instead of this😊:

Something that you are not liking in BV now?
=>its our 'Critics Corner' where one can share freely about what he/she is not likking currently in BV or which epi or scene or character he/she dint liked much.
Appreciation Threads:-
  • Shyam:
~KeSaRiya BaLaM~ Vikrant's Appreciation Thread #16
  • Anandi-Jagdish:
.:I'll Be There For You:.JaAn Appreciation Thread

-*-Guppa Shappa Zone-*-
=> our very own gup shup corner where we can talk about anything and know each other better:)

Hope together we can have some healthy discussion on BV😛😆

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
ok yesterdays episode was so
i really didnt think madhan singh wud agree so easily and cum to dadisa on the very same day( well nite)

n sugna is being completely stupid, Shyam is willing accepting her n her child and she's still sticking to the "mera Pratap" thing...whats wrong with her!!

i hope she agrees soon
hey this is an idea i got from the DV forum so im using it here

23rd june episode:

Vikrant/Shyam-he was awesome in teh last scene-loved him today! Shyam and Sugna conversation the end Shyam's dialogues when he was trying to convince Sugna to trust his
  • the Sugna-Bhairav-Sumitra conversation-their chemistry together on-screen is really gd and convincing

dislikes:

the fact that Dadisa still doesnt trust Madan Singh JaAn were missing yet agen
  • Sugna-she's being stupid and still hasnt agreed

Hoping to see tomorrow:

More SuSh(shyam-Sugna)scenes JaAn  return
  • Sugna's agreement

Edited by **Shona** - 14 years ago
i don't understand why sugana can't see the logic in what sumitra and everyone is saying. she used to be pretty smart, what happened to her
sugna is behavin mad
Shyam is accepting her n her child and she's still sticking to the "mera Pratap" thing..??!! goshhhhhhhhh 2much

i loved today's episode...actually loving the episodes from past few days.esp after the family comes to know that shyam is interested in marrying suguna

what i loved
1)bhairav telling suguna that, she wldn't be able to keep her child n that, the child wld be send far awar from her....... that shut her up..he was behaving like an idiot till that time
2)vikrant n his expressions............OMG he is so so so lovely
3)shyam giving perfect answers to suguna
4)when suguna says that "i have not seen a person like u", shyam replying "to ab dek lo.aur zingadi bhar dekh lena
"😆

what i liked
1)bhairav n sumitra explaining everything to suguna
2)bhairav saying that, she is saying all this in her bachpana, n if we support her now n fall for her zid, we r commiting a big mistake

what i didn't like
1)suguna still continuing with her "pratap ki nishani" dialogue
2)anandi/jagadish is not shown.......they didn't have any role to play.but still they cld have shown some scene like those two discussing among themselves.
3)suguna telling shyam that "she has still not said yes to the marriage"

what i am waiting to see
1)shyam telling abt the marriage to anandi/jagadish...it will be such a cute scene
😊
Edited by lakshmim_84 - 14 years ago
well seems like Shyam didnt tell his parents abt the pregnacy, i think there are 2 reasons for this, first coz he promised Sugna he wudnt tell anyone and secondly he probably feels his parents wudnt accept the child and love it like there own if they knew  it wasnt his

YES JaAn finally back!

Maasa finally accepts Shyam

i have a feeling that the pregnacy secret will come out at the time of the wedding which will lead to more drama

or

i think Shyam plans to take Sugna away somewhere else after marriage and only return after the baby's born saying its premature and that its his

hey guys todays episode was so sweet and suspenseful
on one side we got to see shyams concern for sugna and on the other we saw how he was successful in hiding sugnas pregnancy thing and sparing her from humiliation.
but at the end of the episode the line which shyam said "apki aasis ki toh mujhe zindagi bhar zaroorat hogi. yeh sirf main hi jaanta hoon main apne aap ko zindagi bhar kosta rahunga ki maine aap dono ko itna dukh diya...."
it was an emotional line
dont u think vikrant said it very fast.
it should have been spoken slowly as it was an emotional line.
but anyways vikrant was good as always and i love the way he held back his tears in his eyelids. It gave it a realistic feeling.
After todays epi im not conviced /shyam will turn negative immediately...he seems to care abt Sugna

i think he will feel bad that she has no feelings for him and is always on abt Pratap
Posted: 13 years ago

!!* BV EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD *!!

Hello balikas..🤗

These days the story is getting interesting and we are getting eager as well. 

We are more active in discussing also..

So until the update thread is up we can discuss things here in this thread.

We can discuss the high point or precap or the silly point of each episode here..

The thread will be up by Monday morning IST every week. Its a weekly thread😳Since this is the frst one this will stay for the coming week as well.
ie, its until 25th Feb

Looking forward for a god participation

Happy discussing

BV Dev Team