Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai leads saviours ......

Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is my first topic here.So if im wrong somewhere , Im sorry.

With the entry of Parul in Pratha , i got this thought in mind that bidaai actors(Kinshuk, Sara and Parul) have become saviours for other shows.

Kinshuk - CCBM - This show was not doing well even after a month or so, was not well recognised.But the entry of kinshuk made it popular.

Sara - Ram milayee Jodi - Same here, i guess the show was not doing so good .Sara entered the show and it seems that it is doing pretty well.

Parul(My Fav 😊) -  RSBP - We can already see the changes in the shows acceptance.I also saw that it is at #10 on 16th Feb.

I read somewhere that angad was to enter "tere liye", but that dint happen though.

With the above statistics i guess they do have power to go heights in changing a shows popularity.

This is just my POV.

Just share your thoughts on this.

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome dear keep posting !!

Yes it could be !!

I mean popularity of  people from good running shows when they are taken into other shows give some weight age..

And now surprising they want to get Bidaaii back I do wish they could have  the magic of Angini(anmol and Ragini's) completed and then have a new face or whatever

But seems that actors get commited to their  other shows,!
Priyaanj thumbnail
Now thats sad that we are getting Bidaai 2 , but as you said not the actors .........

Hope some miracle happens and we get them back 😊

Just a selfish hope here 😃

Priyaanj thumbnail
Hey and Thank you very much for my welcome  into this forum.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WELCOME priyaanj.... yes yaar... it's true...as a exampel ... will talk abt pratha.. i dnt watch that show... but now coz of parul i am watching it... so it happens yaar.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wrong post. 😳
Edited by Sweet-Violet - 13 years ago