anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
please tell me Who is Dev in that Purohiths family????
Is he a son orr workers son???(Is that a hidden secret there)
If Dev not be the younger son...how will Rad be the Choti bahu??
please let me know if you have any answer???😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not sure i thought he was adopted?
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anu i think the son of the 3rd son of present rajpurohit..maybe m not sure..
rphukela thumbnail
this is from zee tv site - hope this answers your question:

Radhika, a Brahmin by birth, was adopted and brought up by a family of weavers in a small town called Rawal. Dev, whose family has been in the service of Rajpurohits for generations, visits Rawal as a child on the occasion of Radhashtami. Dev and Radhika meet each other and become good friends. Radhika and Dev's families tie them in the bond of marriage in their tender age.

Maheshwari (played by Pragati Mehra), the eldest bahu of the Purohits, hopes to inherit Dadaji's property. However, her plans hit a snag when Maheshwari realizes that Dadji has willed all his property is in the name of Choti Bahu.

Undeterred, Maheshwari decides to find a docile girl for Rohan (played by Apurva Agnihotri). Maheshwari plans to own the property by controlling and manipulating the Choti Bahu and to this end chooses Radhika for Rohan. Destiny brings Dev and Radhika together after 15 years, when he returns to Rawal after 15 years to find out about Radhika, Rohan's bride.

Will Dev recognize Radhika? Will Radhika marry Dev or Rohan? Will Radhika become the Choti Bahu of Purohit House?
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There is lots of story to unfold..
maybe this may have a ting of the movie pardes where the badi bahu wants a girl for Rohan
Later  maybe they realize that Radha was married of to Dev when she was small

Only after the leap things will unfold clearly !!
sweetd thumbnail
i am very lost.... can someone clear this up for me please.
This New chotti Bahu is it the same one as the old chotti bahu? i mean is it the story of dev and radhika when they were children. or is this a whole new choti bahu? with different story line and not the same dev and radikha characters? i watch the last two episodes and im very confuse. i dont no who dev is. Im wondering why radhika has a sister called chanda and not vishaka? why is radika's mom so mean to her? in the old choti bahu it was the dadi who was always mean to radhika.
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetd

This New chotti Bahu is it the same one as the old chotti bahu? i mean is it the story of dev and radhika when they were children. or is this a whole new choti bahu? with different story line and not the same dev and radikha characters? i watch the last two episodes and im very confuse. i dont no who dev is. Im wondering why radhika has a sister called chanda and not vishaka? why is radika's mom so mean to her? in the old choti bahu it was the dadi who was always mean to radhika.

yes this is an entirely new love story of Choti bahu its not the same as the previous season. Only the characters names Dev and Radikha are the same but its a completly new story and please don't try to make connections to the previous season.
 this season:
Radhika, a Brahmin by birth, was adopted and brought up by a family of weavers in a small town called Rawal. Dev, whose family has been in the service of Rajpurohits for generations, visits Rawal as a child on the occasion of Radhashtami. Dev and Radhika meet each other and become good friends. Radhika and Dev's families tie them in the bond of marriage in their tender age.

Maheshwari (played by Pragati Mehra), the eldest bahu of the Purohits, hopes to inherit Dadaji's property. However, her plans hit a snag when Maheshwari realizes that Dadji has willed all his property is in the name of Choti Bahu.

Undeterred, Maheshwari decides to find a docile girl for Rohan (played by Apurva Agnihotri). Maheshwari plans to own the property by controlling and manipulating the Choti Bahu and to this end chooses Radhika for Rohan. Destiny brings Dev and Radhika together after 15 years, when he returns to Rawal after 15 years to find out about Radhika, Rohan's bride.

however there is still alot to unfold of Dev and Raj Purhoit had three sons of which two died. The story has just started so it will slowly unfold we can't watch the whole story in aday😉

ps- please don't open seperate topics for asking questions instead post your questions and concerns in the choti bahu help desk https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1615845 and a member from the forum will answer your question ASAP.😃

Edited by sujal_kashish - 13 years ago
sweetd thumbnail
Thank you for clearing that up!!!
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev is adopted just like Radhika is. Today we heard that their parents died. How we don't know, we have to follow the storyline. 😉
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweetd

@ sweetd : This New CB is not the same as old CB--- it's a tottaly new story but the only actors that are the same are dev (the krishna/who dances with radhika in the raas reela!) and radhika has a sister called chanda because every other character besides dev and rad names are the same. However dev and radhika in this New CB are in totally different avatars (they will act totally different than the CB 1 dev and radhika) :)))))) Also yes now it's radhika's mom in new CB2 that is mean to radhika however she doesn't accept the fact that radhika is a orphan however it is their responsibility to treat her like one of their own....