Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Akshara was pissing me off the entire episode, until the end when she finally used her brain and didn't tell her father to help Daddaji. I understand she is worried for Daddaji and his business, but she just needs to calm down a little and let the men handle this and stop worrying so much. Why did she keep calling Naitik while he was at the office?! Ugh. I like how Naitik didn't pick up the phone.
I thought her dialogue yesterday about "Daddaji is like her Bauji" was bad - but she just killed it today. 
Edited by rainy.days - 13 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bas wahi chodhkar episode mein aur kiuch dekhne layak nahi tha....Yellow mein kya fresh fresh dikh raha tha...ekdum cool....😍

baaki episode ke liye yeh......πŸ₯± i could only hear the phone's tring tring tring..Kahsyap ji.....Jagan ji...Maganji....Mehra ji....etc etc etc...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tafseer thumbnail
Congress ka kuch karo yaar...har din party..?? Hotel bana nahi ki anach gaana start kar denge.??? aajkal ahr epi ka start in pakao logon se hota hai yaar...n then full episode mein rona padhta hai......
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainy.days

Akshara was pissing me off the entire episode, until the end when she finally used her brain and didn't tell her father to help Daddaji. I understand she is worried for Daddaji and his business, but she just needs to calm down a little and let the men handle this and stop worrying so much. Why did she keep calling Naitik while he was at the office?! Ugh. I like how Naitik didn't pick up the phone.

she has lost her mind..... aaj toh ruk gayi bt kal toh legi hi na paise.... kya ladki hai re baba..😑

Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainy.days

yeah only that time she acted wisely...hope ki kal paisa na lele...Dino bohot bhadak jaayega yaar....   Vish shouldn't interfere anymore coz ab Akshara ne mana kar diya hai na...khamakhan saara dosh Naksh ke upar aa jayega...esp Naitik.....
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

she has lost her mind..... aaj toh ruk gayi bt kal toh legi hi na paise.... kya ladki hai re baba..😑

arrey ahan....woh synopsis 18th Feb ka hai na..? baap re kal paisa lel legi n then dhamaka hoga Monday....Partition of Dinos....ek taraf saare Dinos n dusre taraf do masoom humans...πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

bas wahi chodhkar episode mein aur kiuch dekhne layak nahi tha....Yellow mein kya fresh fresh dikh raha tha...ekdum cool....😍

baaki episode ke liye yeh......πŸ₯± i could only hear the phone's tring tring tring..Kahsyap ji.....Jagan ji...Maganji....Mehra ji....etc etc etc...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† us beech cong ki party.... har baar mela lagana zaruri hai???

hotel bana nahi party do... waah...waah πŸ‘

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
really ? i didn't watch him..i was just listening...

i liked the precap...that means akshara & naitik will be held responsible for the entire mess..

vaise where do u find these clients who want money NOW? of course they can wait for a week ! everyone except these 2 families r shown to be moron..i remember that chanewala in the park, the watchman in the college, that guy whose car was damaged by akshara, sneha, her mother, daman bhikari..the list is endless actually ..ye kya chakkar hai? kal sabzi wala aakar ehsaan marega?
rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

yeah only that time she acted wisely...hope ki kal paisa na lele...Dino bohot bhadak jaayega yaar....   Vish shouldn't interfere anymore coz ab Akshara ne mana kar diya hai na...khamakhan saara dosh Naksh ke upar aa jayega...esp Naitik.....

Exactly. If Vishambar is smart he'll take his mother's advice and not butt in. If he does, then everyone will blame Akshara for telling her father and Naitik for telling Akshara. Sigh. There's so many pending issues to sort out and things just keep getting worse.
I'm getting really annoyed with YRKKH...