Poll

how wud according to u daksh stop hating naina?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey..  ðŸ˜Š

well i was thinking when daksh wud stop taking naina as bad..! so these options are all i could come up with..!! pick one or suggest some more ðŸ˜‰

i think daksh wud show sympathy to naina when he'd know bout her mom ðŸ¤”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
to me I think after Dashk got to know naina's past and after naina help aku to stand on her feet...
also naina will go away from Dashk to her mum
Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think it will come around as Daksh  gets to understand Naina's nature....slowly, when he'll see how much she cares abt his family nd others too.....I hav an intuition dat Naina will end up doing something big for Akruti.
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think, Daksh will stop firing Naina before he comes to know the truth about her itself something like, he happens to c Naina sheds tears when her lonely time and shows a smiley face in front of all...  As Daksh is a person who has full of love inside his heart and who does not wish anyone's fall or does not wish to c anyone in tears, he will feel bad in such a situation. parallellyy he finds Kaka's soft behavior towards Akruthi (as she is going to be a money bringing person etc) adds the situation. he starts to notice her more and starts to admire her ;)  I truly don't like he falls in love with her because of the sympathy (thats y I wish he stops hating her before knowing the truth itself). ha ha ha...