Emotionally Tied Together - Surab

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 Very small scene but an emtional scene😭

In their room Abhay is really angry about ranvijay who escaped from the clutches of the police. Surbi is with and she is pacifying him by saying she herself cant understand how ranvijay escaped. He is angry with himself😭

i am worried what will be next ? Emotional scene was awasome.I think that soon Shurbi will be against her brother.Her brother is so bad.😡

Sukanya thanks for updating dear.
check this vedio

Click Here To Watch Video Part 1
Click Here To Watch Video Part 2
Click Here To Watch Video Part 3
Click Here To Watch Video Part 4
todays scene was good
but i hope dey show surabhi  as  aa strong character
nd i also want more of sur-abh  scenes
Par I feel for now surbi will not be portrayed strong, now the abortion and all will be revealed to her inlaws.. OMG I just hope ki abhay is there with her thru thick and thin.
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Par I feel for now surbi will not be portrayed strong, now the abortion and all will be revealed to her inlaws.. OMG I just hope ki abhay is there with her thru thick and thin.

Do not worry i have a strong faith on pearl grey production house.Soon they will make Shurbi strong😉.I feel that now they r working on Shurbi's character.Very interesting and unique serial Pratha.
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

i agreee😳😳...totally agreeeeeee wid u yaaaarrrrr😊😊..........darrling thanx for the mini update😃😃🤗...............waiting for u tube linkssss now😃😃....poor ratna😭😭..hope surabh milke iss ranvijay ka kuch kareyy😡😡😡..don worry,abhay will be there wid her..😉😆,,but agar nehi bhi rahey,m happyy,i love ruthna,manana,bichadna n all that😆😆😆.............parul is greattttt in emotional scenesss👏👏👏....so i knowww,achchcha tha scene👏👏👏....want more surabh scene(emotional,sweet,cute,romantic,saddd scenessss)............😳😳😳..................
😳😳😊😳
yaar prema sach mai aaj ithna khaas scne nahi tha yaar par na
jo be hua hai umai ek underlying meaning be hai ki future mai kuch be hosaktha hai. I just hope ki becoz of ranvijay SurAb wont misunderstand each other.

I am still confused regarding the story🤣

I think i wil get it when i wil start watching the show😆