Emotionally Tied Together - Surab

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
 Very small scene but an emtional sceneCry

In their room Abhay is really angry about ranvijay who escaped from the clutches of the police. Surbi is with and she is pacifying him by saying she herself cant understand how ranvijay escaped. He is angry with himselfCry

i am worried what will be next ? Emotional scene was awasome.I think that soon Shurbi will be against her brother.Her brother is so bad.Angry

Sukanya thanks for updating dear.
check this vedio

Click Here To Watch Video Part 1
Click Here To Watch Video Part 2
Click Here To Watch Video Part 3
Click Here To Watch Video Part 4
todays scene was good
but i hope dey show surabhi  as  aa strong character
nd i also want more of sur-abh  scenes
Par I feel for now surbi will not be portrayed strong, now the abortion and all will be revealed to her inlaws.. OMG I just hope ki abhay is there with her thru thick and thin.
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Par I feel for now surbi will not be portrayed strong, now the abortion and all will be revealed to her inlaws.. OMG I just hope ki abhay is there with her thru thick and thin.

Do not worry i have a strong faith on pearl grey production house.Soon they will make Shurbi strongWink.I feel that now they r working on Shurbi's character.Very interesting and unique serial Pratha.
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

i agreeeEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....totally agreeeeeee wid u yaaaarrrrrSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...........darrling thanx for the mini updateBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Hug...............waiting for u tube linkssss nowBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.....poor ratnaCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...hope surabh milke iss ranvijay ka kuch kareyyAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...don worry,abhay will be there wid her..Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.,,but agar nehi bhi rahey,m happyy,i love ruthna,manana,bichadna n all thatLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page..............parul is greattttt in emotional scenesssClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.....so i knowww,achchcha tha sceneClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.....want more surabh scene(emotional,sweet,cute,romantic,saddd scenessss)............Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...................
Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.