Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai 2 - To Be or Not To Be:TB:Mods note PG4 - Page 4

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am looking forward to see the show from where it left of.
Anmol and Ragini their beautiful chemistry and their life beyond.

Many viwers who have seen the depth of this relastionship feel  it fell short due to being axed at a climax where Ragini was happy to start her life with Anmol
Apruva and Parul have a beautiful  onscreen chemistry and they take the characeters to a differnt level in acting and conveying a beautiful message of relastionship.

I am sure the creative team will give a thought to these characters and make teh season two worthwhile by showing  the future of Anmol and Ragini  and h==guving a chance to Apurva and parul to be in it !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

**Mod's note**

Can both Angini and Ragvir fans stop fighting with each other with their sarcastic taunts.....Both jodis were equally popular in the series ,so plss try and respect each other's POV😊

if anyone is seen personally attacknig another fan grp now then his/her WL will b raised

Bidaai Dev team
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
jyoti i would have been more thank ful if you had also seen who started taunts first and totaly unneccessary ...even in another post people insult as they knwo they can get away with loads ,....its sad seriously
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sammy I agree with you.. I know one member rafeek who comes all of a sudden and taunts and goes.. and ruslan has warned that member..but some memebers seem to have fun  taunting !!!
Well we have tasted the bitter experience of being the ones who  are targeted all the time , and  put under blame game !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

**Mod's note**

Can both Angini and Ragvir fans stop fighting with each other with their sarcastic taunts...Both jodis were equally popular in the series ,so plss try and respect each other's POV😊

if anyone is seen personally attacknig another fan grp now then his/her WL will b raised

Bidaai Dev team

Your Mod note dose'nt work Jyothi

I would appreciate if you can think of aleast giving a warning to some members who truly deserve rather than making a statement by walking one in a awhile to teh fourm,

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/41053646
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
BidaaiLoverx thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I want Bidaai 2 to be back but with Salekh and Ragvir only!😊
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i would like it if the same cast of kinsuk mahajan + parul chauhan and sara + angad hasija come back to onscreen in bidaai 2... it would be lovely to watch them with more chemistry...
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
missing my ragvir plzzz comback soon
Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We all hope there is a bidaai 2