Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

where are member gone - Page 3

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ritz93

I am glad you are relieved. Yes, they will be back soon. I am sure you are happy that Kaush already replied.

yeap ritz i am very replied that kaush replied it was a big relieved but my heart will get peace when chakku come back after her exam !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
still now chakku has not returned to the forum ..can come one tell me where is she !! did she leave the forum .. Edited by aromal - 13 years ago
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m missing Chakku ...
she said shell return after exams...

i think uske exams abhi tak over nhi hue

or her parents don't  allow her to get online  :(
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaushiki9

i m missing Chakku ...

she said shell return after exams...

i think uske exams abhi tak over nhi hue

or her parents don't  allow her to get online  :(

that sad yaar i damn miss her and her chandeena sweet post !!
we all are missing her .. 
kaushiki9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aromal

that sad yaar i damn miss her and her chandeena sweet post !!
we all are missing her .. 

there r few fans of Chandeena & she alwz supported me when i used to say +ve things abt them in forum....

i hope she comes back soon
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaushiki9

there r few fans of Chandeena & she alwz supported me when i used to say +ve things abt them in forum....

i hope she comes back soon

i am sure all of us our missing her ..and her chandeena post where superb yaar ..and even i am a chandeena fan but not as big as her !! she should come back soon  ðŸ˜Š we all used to enjoy her  lovely post !! i hope she comes back  ...
kaushiki9 thumbnail

i am sure all of us our missing her ..and her chandeena post where superb yaar ..and even i am a chandeena fan but not as big as her !! she should come back soon  ðŸ˜Š we all used to enjoy her  lovely post !! i hope she comes back  ...

me too hope so😊
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey guyz where are our member gone ????

where are my sweet member i am waiting 4 them to post 4 many days😭 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
where is kaushiki9 , chakku , chill out , adits7 , 0o.leah o0 , and pocahontas gone they have just disappeared for the form just waiting 4 there sweet post and chakku chandeena i am just missing them so much !!!!
i get that they maybe they will be having exam but once they should visit i am dying 4 there post !!
guy come back to me will be waiting 4 u pp !!!😊

That is very sweet of you ....POCO  is active now and u kaushiki9 know also there but i dont find chill_out to be that active . must be busy but whenerver she post is breathtaking ...i like her take just like poco . Wish everyone here around but as ritzze said many of them get busy in between for there work but there contribute so much that we really remember them always
Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

That is very sweet of you ....POCO  is active now and u kaushiki9 know also there but i dont find chill_out to be that active . must be busy but whenerver she post is breathtaking ...i like her take just like poco . Wish everyone here around but as ritzze said many of them get busy in between for there work but there contribute so much that we really remember them always

dear this was posted 2 months a ago by me but now everyone is back expect our dear chakku !! but i wanted to know about her thats why i opened this topic again ...
Edited by aromal - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

dear this was posted 2 months a ago by me but now everyone is back expect our dear chakku !! but i wanted to know about her thats why i opened this topic again ...

oh okay didn't see the date of your post