where are member gone

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guyz where are our member gone ????
where are my sweet member i am waiting 4 them to post 4 many daysCry CryCry
where is kaushiki9 , chakku , chill out , adits7 , 0o.leah o0 , and pocahontas gone they have just disappeared for the form just waiting 4 there sweet post and chakku chandeena i am just missing them so much !!!!
i get that they maybe they will be having exam but once they should visit i am dying 4 there post !!
guy come back to me will be waiting 4 u pp !!!Smile
Edited by aromal - 11 years ago
aweeeeeee sho sweet.........
btw kaushiki n poco was there yesterday
seriously i did not see that but seriously miss all of them so much !!!
hey thts so true...I too love to read their posts...btw I wasnt here yesterday as my net wasnt working..can anyone post me the link of poca's analysis for the episode (16th feb)
Originally posted by -Honeybee-

hey thts so true...I too love to read their posts...btw I wasnt here yesterday as my net wasnt working..can anyone post me the link of poca's analysis for the episode (16th feb)
even i was not there yesterday i had open book event in my school so did not visit yesterday 
Originally posted by aromal

Originally posted by -Honeybee-

even i was not there yesterday i had open book event in my school so did not visit yesterday 
aromal they were there kaushiki was there yesterday so was poco .............but missed you 
672452yni4v610nz.gif
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

aromal they were there kaushiki was there yesterday so was poco .............but missed you 
672452yni4v610nz.gif
oh !! so sweet me and were is chakku i am missing chandeena post !!CryCry
Edited by aromal - 11 years ago