Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz where are our member gone ????
where are my sweet member i am waiting 4 them to post 4 many days๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
where is kaushiki9 , chakku , chill out , adits7 , 0o.leah o0 , and pocahontas gone they have just disappeared for the form just waiting 4 there sweet post and chakku chandeena i am just missing them so much !!!!
i get that they maybe they will be having exam but once they should visit i am dying 4 there post !!
guy come back to me will be waiting 4 u pp !!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by aromal - 13 years ago
aweeeeeee sho sweet.........
btw kaushiki n poco was there yesterday
seriously i did not see that but seriously miss all of them so much !!!
hey thts so true...I too love to read their posts...btw I wasnt here yesterday as my net wasnt working..can anyone post me the link of poca's analysis for the episode (16th feb)
Originally posted by -Honeybee-

hey thts so true...I too love to read their posts...btw I wasnt here yesterday as my net wasnt working..can anyone post me the link of poca's analysis for the episode (16th feb)
even i was not there yesterday i had open book event in my school so did not visit yesterday 
Originally posted by aromal

even i was not there yesterday i had open book event in my school so did not visit yesterday 
aromal they were there kaushiki was there yesterday so was poco .............but missed you 
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

aromal they were there kaushiki was there yesterday so was poco .............but missed you 
oh !! so sweet me and were is chakku i am missing chandeena post !!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by aromal - 13 years ago
A very sweet post Aromal. Some of them are here and are posting. But many of them have loads of work from office, college, or final board exams approaching. Though I miss them too and I am sure they miss us too. But we being forum friends must encourage them to work hard and not compromise on their careers.

And when they come back, they will be atleast relieved of their career pressures.

Meanwhile, lets wish them good luck.
they are here may be u had missed their posts๐Ÿ˜Š........Chakku is busy in her exams thats why she is less active. Edited by romaila - 13 years ago