piyaaa is a selfishhhhhhhh!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Awwww, don't be so harsh on her. She is a sweet little girl like you. Believe me even I can't understand her at times but I never found her selfish. She tries to choose what she thinks is best for everybody. She keeps herself at the last of those options. This happens in real life too. What we may think is the best option, for others it may sound a wrong choice. But then, you can't listen to everybody, can you?
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think I will call Piya selfish... but yeah she has two different rules for herself and abhay.... Abhay asked her not to pry but she used all roundabout means and drama to pry the truth out! and although she was trying to prove him a vampire, she chickened out too when she found out.... I am not saying it is not natural.... it is quite natural... but for me in any relationship you need to have the patience to wait for the other person to share their past.... rather than pry it out of them for whatever reason.... I basically dont buy the argument that she did not know what kind of truth it would be... she started doing the drama after she figured that the truth could be pretty much devastating... and she tried doing it at very public places too!!!  true that she didnt have bad intentions... but her way was wrong...

and now when it comes to her secret... eventhough it concerns other people, I dont think abhay is the kind of person who would go and say this to anyone else... so telling Abhay does not pose a threat to anyone.... but then Piya never shares any problems with anyone.... and if I was a friend .. I would have felt bad that she keeps me out of her life and everything in it all the time!!!! it is good to be independent... but sometimes I really feel she is overdoing it!! she should trust some of her friends atleast and allow others to be there for her also!!! But she definitely is not selfish!