Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

piyaaa is a selfishhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
... piya wants to know everything about abhay past secrect if he dont want to say than also she  was very exited to know about his past and always she used to ask him question and create a problem towards him but when piya past came then she said it is non of his business to abhay....i know that piya secret is also important but not as much as  important than abhay secret  ..becoz..abhay secret is of vampire which was very important for  his existence in earth but piya secrect is about emotions only...it should have  show that piya saying her  truth to abhay by herself...it would be look very nice and the chemistry betn abhiya would rockedd ..
          So i think piya was very selfish with him in this case....this is just my view...if u guys agree or disagree...plz give ur comment  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree.................she should tell to abhay about her past
it's abhay's turn😉
divya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

same topic has already been posted.thanks for ur views but cant blame piya all the time....its just a matter of time........she ll learn evrything...evn she luvs abhay yaaar.😊after seeing yest's episode u must change ur view...cozz usne ye secret itne saalon mein kisiko nahi bataya...nd abhay was the first one to know her secret

PKYEK100 thumbnail
i am just saying that if piya have  said  the truth to abhay by herself then it would have looked very nice and also the  chemistry betn abhiya would would have rocked😍..i was expecting that yesterday but😒...i think cv should have shown this thing yesterday🤔 ..what sayy!
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey if it was just her secret then ok..... it concerned her whole family's remaining life na.....madhu misha and panchi will be shattered..... madhu knows it but she wont be able 2 withstand wat she might have already gone thro this time...n it' not about not trusting abhay...she does trust him.... but it's not her secret 2 share na....it belongs 2 the entire family...earlier she wanted 2 know the reason why even though everything screamed about her dat he loved her..... but he was holding himself back because of his secret...... trying 2 gain ur love n trying 2 solve the hurdle between her & gaining her love was the reason piya wanted 2 know the truth..... abhay is being nosy..... this secret isnt going 2 affect his life by any way will it???? right now from my p.o.v it seems like he is asking her secret it's like tit for tat..... u know my secret i wanna know urs....now dat he knows.....bcoz he also forced piya 2 confirmed the truth which he got by solving the entire puzzle with hos supernatural powers

n how will piya knowing abhay's secret will become a bane for his existence in d world...even if she let it out n if ppl r trying 2 kill him... a vampire can easily kill off many humans na??? n from d day piya came 2 know the truth she is guarding it with her life.....right now abhay isnt concentrating on keep his secret from others.... but piya is doing a pretty good job of advising him n trying 2 keep him normal n making him mingle with other ppl 2 make him seem normal, aint she???

piya's truth can easily be obtained from abhay's mind by his "mind reading parents"....n can easily defame d entire dobriyal family cant they????

i dont think piya was selfish in hiding it
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
even i dnt thnk tht piya was being selfish in hiding the truth about her parents...........
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well it depends on your definition of the word 'selfish'. If guarding Mr. D's darkest secret is selfish, then she's selfish, If caring way too much about her sisters is selfishness then she's selfish, if not  wanting the society to point fingers at the Ds is being selfish, then she is selfish; if wanting to confront Arnab badly and yet keeping quiet for Misha's and Panchi's sake is being selfish, then yes, she's selfish.. Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I hope Pia continue to be unconditionally selfish to Abhay. People will continue to find faults in everything Pia does no matter what. Like her not defending Abhay to kabir 🤪. I'm glad she didn't cause in life you need to pick your battles. Pia loves Abhay inspite of knowing that he's a vampire and is doing everything in her power to make sure it stays a secret. I know Pia will defend and fight anybody who tries to harm abhay with her life and that's enough for me.

UpintheBlue. thumbnail

its funny, Piya was selfish when she wanted to know Abhays truth, not Abhay whom didnt say anything depsite of all they have been togther.

Now Piya is selfish again for not wanting to tell the her truth(same thing Abhay didnt want to), not Abhay who wants to know the truth and isnt giving her time to come forward with it. a strategy he expected from her side, but didnt follow even for a min when it came to himself,loool

Abhay didnyt exactly tell his truth, any of his truth to Piya....Piya had to find out all that she knows by herself, even now he isnt saying anything more, like when she asked how he could know whats in her mind. he didnt answer, was he selfish then? even though he knew he could trust her.

yesterday, he said her fathers name, and seconds later she put all the story in front of him. so i guess that means she trutsed him with her secret and makes her nothing close to selfish,lol. Its Abhay who should learn now and share even his secrets with her.

at least if you wanna judge these two birdies, judge from both sides,lol.

There is no issue in any of them wanna hesitate with their truths to each other. i see no problem.and ppl need to cool down the hypocrasy.
Edited by Icecreamx - 13 years ago
ifrah. thumbnail
well..i quite agree with you:)bt seeing sterdayz"s epi....she has relieved from her burden..i mean she atleast shared..her past to abhay..that was great..!Edited by ifrah. - 13 years ago