susant going to quit jhalak

Posted: 13 years ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭 .......................hello  friends  its  bad  news  in  todays  sbs.....................
because  of  his  back  problem  manav  going  to  be  leave  the  show  jhalak............in  next  week...................[[[[[[chugolkhar  aunty]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Edited by epsita - 13 years ago
epsita i posted it already😭but itzz nt confirmed....they just said lyk tht
Originally posted by divyasweety

epsita i posted it already😭but itzz nt confirmed....they just said lyk tht
i  think  its  true.........they  always  say  like  that  may  be  but in  sbs  source  ther is a chance  of 99%
epsita letzz hope fr the best
but  i  dnt  understand  to  going  to  finale episode  its  only  2  episode  left.....why  he  take   decision before  one   week  of  finaleeeeeeeeee😕
Originally posted by epsita

but  i  dnt  understand  to  going  to  finale episode  its  only  2  episode  left.....why  he  take   decision before  one   week  of  finaleeeeeeeeee😕

dunno bt if itzz a severe problem v cant help it na....by the way i postd this topic already...now how??
Originally posted by -SH-

Its all scripted guys!

😕bt they showed sush also..he is havng slip disk prob
hey epsi i posted in my topic to close it..dnt worry
Originally posted by epsita

hey epsi v saw tht na...rely it was severe....v cant help it😭
Originally posted by divyasweety

hey epsi i posted in my topic to close it..dnt worry
nothing  like  that  divya.........i dnt  se  you  post  it ..... then  i  never  post  it..........sometime  its happen  divya......Edited by epsita - 13 years ago