Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Okay, I had to say this.. - Page 3

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

first , thanks kyu ?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

yes Iqbal Khan , his voice modulation is fab ,... and i dont follow Geet as i find it boring but when i used to I fell in love with Guru ,

best of luck for exams yaar, well AT's are not my things , as they restrict one from making forum more active , thats my thinking .....

Hope to see u more and please no more thanks

Thanks was for liking and replying to my topic. Lol! 
I haven't seen any of Iqbal's or Guru's shows and yet I like them, beat that๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Ya, ATs do make the forum less active but then they keep the forum clean too =)

Thanks for the wishes (itna toh banta hai) and I'll definitely be more active but only after a month, after my exams get over๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

LOL!! You are soo right!! Not only his BG but his acting has impressed me much more!! I mean I never thought his role would be this powerful!! But the way he has acted all those scenes was mindblowing!! I love all his scenes!! And his and AB's brother-hood is ausum!! Love the way he is like 'he will do anything for Chandu'.. And I like Chandu's confidence of this topic too!! Hence Ive fallen in love with Kapil too!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Though I had watched him in RKAB, ZNKD, and NB, But I only liked him there and here I love him totally!! ๐Ÿ˜

I know, right??? I haven't seen RKAB and I was really neutral when he came in ZND and NB4 but I really like him here. In fact, seeing Kapil, I always thought he can portray sober and simple roles, maybe like Chandu only, but man, he's so amazing as Sarja! I doubt anyone would've been a better choice! 
And ya, I've said like 10000 times and I can say it again and again that I LOVE the brothers!! I think they will bring out the best in each other and make up for the other's weakness. I just jope that their bond remains intact after ChandNi fall in love
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

I know, right??? I haven't seen RKAB and I was really neutral when he came in ZND and NB4 but I really like him here. In fact, seeing Kapil, I always thought he can portray sober and simple roles, maybe like Chandu only, but man, he's so amazing as Sarja! I doubt anyone would've been a better choice! 
And ya, I've said like 10000 times and I can say it again and again that I LOVE the brothers!! I think they will bring out the best in each other and make up for the other's weakness. I just jope that their bond remains intact after ChandNi fall in love

I hadnt watched each and every epi of RKAB but had watched some when I was in my country on holidays.. And yeah you're right.. Even I thought only sweet cute sober roles would suit him but after seeing him here, I am all proven wrong!! He is such a great actor!! And Kapil has indeed made a place in my list of fav.actors!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

About the ChandNi love affect the brother-hood bond, I dont think ChandNi love would be a wall between Chandu and Sarja bond.. Because if you see Chandu knows how to handle Sarja, remember the way he fed him the food that day, so he knows how to handle Sarja and work his way out.. He will protect Niru from it somehow.. And Sarja too would be reluctant at first but then he will understand or even if not understand, he will atleast do it for his bro's sake.. As he already said that he will do anything for Chandu.. I might be wrong but dont you worry, we will get to see the lovable brother-hood between the two always!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

I hadnt watched each and every epi of RKAB but had watched some when I was in my country on holidays.. And yeah you're right.. Even I thought only sweet cute sober roles would suit him but after seeing him here, I am all proven wrong!! He is such a great actor!! And Kapil has indeed made a place in my list of fav.actors!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

About the ChandNi love affect the brother-hood bond, I dont think ChandNi love would be a wall between Chandu and Sarja bond.. Because if you see Chandu knows how to handle Sarja, remember the way he fed him the food that day, so he knows how to handle Sarja and work his way out.. He will protect Niru from it somehow.. And Sarja too would be reluctant at first but then he will understand or even if not understand, he will atleast do it for his bro's sake.. As he already said that he will do anything for Chandu.. I might be wrong but dont you worry, we will get to see the lovable brother-hood between the two always!!

Hmmm..I hope you're right. I hope I'm not sounding too pessimistic but this is a serial after all. ChandNi may be a problem for the bond of Chandu-Sarja (btw, don't we have a name for them?๐Ÿ˜ณ). But ya, end of the day, you're right, Chandu will handle Sarja and as far as I've seen, Sarja will only have a problem with the relationship because he is at loggerheads with Albela, but he'll still love his brother just as much!! Have you seen this movie called 'Josh'? That, too, had something like this only, subtle similarities๐Ÿ˜ƒ