Okay, I had to say this.. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
well even i agree with all over here..........
i have always adored arjun but i think sarja is a very strong character.........and really well played by kapil nirmal......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
as a matter of fact i did follow RKAB.......but was never before as much impressed with kapil as sarja has impressed.......and the BG score simply adds to that!!!!
so all in all Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apnaa......ROCKS TO THE CORE!!!!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Roshni.

Haha, Yep we are crazy!! There are no limits for our craziness πŸ˜†
I forgot to mention, Kapil was there in another fiction show called Shakira which aired in UTV bindaas, But I haven't watched that show! All I knew was he was a Police inspector in that movie πŸ˜‰

Suju 🀣 Does your boss know about your new ring tone? πŸ˜›

Shakira?? I know that show! The one in which the girl had MPD, right? I watched bits and pieces of it. Terrible show, lol!! I don't remember Kapil in it thoughπŸ˜›
Originally posted by sujji0609

Hehehe Neeti..πŸ˜†.... same here when it comes to Kapil☺️...... i won't stop jabbering too.πŸ˜‰..... as i'm a hardcore Kapil fan❀️.....

Hehehe Rosh no dear..... 😳
she'll soon know about it once i keep itπŸ˜‰...... but then i guess she won't mind πŸ€”as this 2nd one is a pleasant one😍........ after all she didn't mind Yeh Sarja one tooπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†... but then this new one will be additonal as i'll keep it for few friendsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†....... but Yeh Sarja will always be there...... 😳

Lol!! That's really nice. This is what fanatics and fangirls are all about🀣 πŸ€£
Originally posted by Juna04

Hey Chill_out   so can I call you Neethi ....  Loved this post as I am a fan of Kapil's and now also love Arjun.  They are both fantastic actors and doing full justice to their characters.  In fact i love all the actors so far in the show - the casting is perfect...

I love the BG for Sarja too and yes his character is strong and Chandu in a quiet way shows his strength as well and like you all I want Sarja and Chandu bonding to remain until the end...
Rosh you have rightly said we can call ourselves ArNil from now on - easy to refer toπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey, Juna!! Ya, you can call me whatever you want. Lol! Pyaar se jo bhi bulaoge, chalegaπŸ˜†
Thanks for liking the post. Good you know you love Arjun tooπŸ˜ƒ He's very lovable☺️
I agree when you say that the cast is perfect. But to tell you the truth, though, I like everyone, but even now my only reason for watching the show is Arjun, and slowly Kapil is also taking over meπŸ˜† πŸ˜† Apart from Akhil Mishra, who I think is splendid, I find these two to be the best actors in the show and their scenes are such a treat to watch!
Sarja and Chandu are quite opposite of each other and ya, I LOVE their bond! 
Ya, ArNil is an amazing name!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by JustJ

hey Chill_out, thanks for this topic ....

basically iam not fan of any actor apart Iqbal Khan and Gurumeet ......but i am enjoying boh AB and KN equally and their bg are so cute, i have sarja  bg score on my lappy , and i get weird looks from my mom πŸ˜†......... and AB score as ringtone ,....

I seriously hope i dont go crazy over this two , as when i do , there is no hope of good behavior from me πŸ˜†.......... control nahin hotha.. thats why iam not in their AT, warna i would have got hell number of Warnings for sure .........pray karo ki i remain their royal fan in limits πŸ˜†

Hey, J. Oh, I love Iqbal Khan!! Gurmeet, as in Chaudhary?? Ya, I like him, too though I haven't followed any of his shows. 
Hehe!! Sarja's BG is amazing but if it starts playing on lappies and cellphones, it has the potential to take people abackπŸ˜† πŸ˜† AB's score is amazing, too, but lol, in a different wayπŸ˜‰
Well, they do have the potential to make you go crazy. I'm crazy over Arjun since I don't know when, and if I don't comtrol myself, I start on him anywhere and everywhere β€οΈ And Kapil, I'm liking him tons more with every episode. The way he portrays Sarja's attitude is getting me hooked to him.
I don't usually join ATs because I have my boards in march. ATs take up too much time
Thanks for replying😊
Originally posted by -Mehak

i always feel that BG scores play a very important role and adds an extra flavour and the essence of sarja'a character is bieng captured brilliantly!..love the BG score..it is so bindass!

I agree with you there. BG scores have a very important role to play in keeping the show interesting. Rather, I used to watch a show which I started hating after a point of time and I wanted to quit it but I continued watching it because I loved it's BGπŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by arjun-forever

well even i agree with all over here..........
i have always adored arjun but i think sarja is a very strong character.........and really well played by kapil nirmal......πŸ‘.
as a matter of fact i did follow RKAB.......but was never before as much impressed with kapil as sarja has impressed.......and the BG score simply adds to that!!!!
so all in all Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apnaa......ROCKS TO THE CORE!!!!!!
πŸ‘

Thanks for replying. Ya, Sarja is an extremely strong character and not everyone can portray him. Kapil is doing a beautiful job. Don't know about RKAB but from what I see here, Kapil is a fantastic actor! 
PMMKA is a very good show. Too bad it's not doing well. I don't care too much for it, to tell you the truth but for ArNil's sake I really want this show to work
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thanks for replying. Ya, Sarja is an extremely strong character and not everyone can portray him. Kapil is doing a beautiful job. Don't know about RKAB but from what I see here, Kapil is a fantastic actor! 
PMMKA is a very good show. Too bad it's not doing well. I don't care too much for it, to tell you the truth but for ArNil's sake I really want this show to work

even i want it to work for arjun-bhanvna and kapil's sake.......................

wishing them all the best!!!!
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Hey, J. Oh, I love Iqbal Khan!! Gurmeet, as in Chaudhary?? Ya, I like him, too though I haven't followed any of his shows. 
Hehe!! Sarja's BG is amazing but if it starts playing on lappies and cellphones, it has the potential to take people abackπŸ˜† πŸ˜† AB's score is amazing, too, but lol, in a different wayπŸ˜‰
Well, they do have the potential to make you go crazy. I'm crazy over Arjun since I don't know when, and if I don't comtrol myself, I start on him anywhere and everywhere β€οΈ And Kapil, I'm liking him tons more with every episode. The way he portrays Sarja's attitude is getting me hooked to him.
I don't usually join ATs because I have my boards in march. ATs take up too much time
Thanks for replying😊

first , thanks kyu ?? 😲

yes Iqbal Khan , his voice modulation is fab ,... and i dont follow Geet as i find it boring but when i used to I fell in love with Guru ,

best of luck for exams yaar, well AT's are not my things , as they restrict one from making forum more active , thats my thinking .....

Hope to see u more and please no more thanks

LOL!! You are soo right!! Not only his BG but his acting has impressed me much more!! I mean I never thought his role would be this powerful!! But the way he has acted all those scenes was mindblowing!! I love all his scenes!! And his and AB's brother-hood is ausum!! Love the way he is like 'he will do anything for Chandu'.. And I like Chandu's confidence of this topic too!! Hence Ive fallen in love with Kapil too!! πŸ˜ƒ Though I had watched him in RKAB, ZNKD, and NB, But I only liked him there and here I love him totally!! πŸ˜