Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey Chill Out!! Its really great to know that we've got a new Kapil fan 😃 Join the gang! 😃

Well, What do we tell about the BG music of Sarja? We've gone so crazy that most of us have it as our ring tone and go crazier when the wordings "Yeh Sarja" is ringing! 😆 But we are out of control..and beyond help😆

Kapil has acted in a show called Raja ki aayegi baraat and done two reality shows such as Nach Baliye and Zara Nachke Dikha! But yes, this is second fiction! Its contrast to the role he played previously. He is a total jerk in this and we are getting to see this side of his acting and are totally enjoying it!😳

PS: We have also become Chandu fans, I think this is the first time where we see Arjun's fans have become Kapil's fans and Kapil's fans have become Arjun fans! No wonder we have that name ArNil 🤣 Way to go! We rock! 😉😉
Hehehe 😆@ Chillout [may i know your name please]... loved your post dear.... 🤗

Agree with Rosh....... even i have Sarja BG as ringtone.😎....... do you know once when my boss was around....my cell rang "Yeh Sarja"😆.... you should have seen the look on my boss's face😲🤣........ we are all loving his character here☺️.😍..... and happy to see that he is doing total justice to this character.❤️...... between i'm also liking Chandu character😛...... he is too sweet.... haven't seen Arjun's previous shows....... but here he is really good.😎....... and i also like his BG😳.........

No doubt their combo scenes are the best.☺️....... their chemistry rocks❤️......... hope the creatives keep this bond unique forever🥳😍...

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Roshni.

Hey Chill Out!! Its really great to know that we've got a new Kapil fan 😃 Join the gang! 😃

Well, What do we tell about the BG music of Sarja? We've gone so crazy that most of us have it as our ring tone and go crazier when the wordings "Yeh Sarja" is ringing! 😆 But we are out of control..and beyond help😆

Kapil has acted in a show called Raja ki aayegi baraat and done two reality shows such as Nach Baliye and Zara Nachke Dikha! But yes, this is second fiction! Its contrast to the role he played previously. He is a total jerk in this and we are getting to see this side of his acting and are totally enjoying it!😳

PS: We have also become Chandu fans, I think this is the first time where we see Arjun's fans have become Kapil's fans and Kapil's fans have become Arjun fans! No wonder we have that name ArNil 🤣 Way to go! We rock! 😉😉

Thanks, Roshni😃
Omg, "Yeh Sarja" is seriously crazy. Lol!! Like I said, it gives the required rugged feel to the character. And gosh, you guys have it as ringtones?? You're crazier than I am😆 😆
Yes, I followed NB4 and ZND. I meant fiction only😳 
Chandu is one adorable guy! And both Kapil and Arjun are amazing actors so I'm not surprised and rather, I'm actually happy to see both their work getting appreciated even by people who're seeing them for the first time. 
Thanks for replying!😊
Originally posted by sujji0609

Hehehe 😆@ Chillout [may i know your name please]... loved your post dear.... 🤗

Agree with Rosh....... even i have Sarja BG as ringtone.😎....... do you know once when my boss was around....my cell rang "Yeh Sarja"😆.... you should have seen the look on my boss's face😲🤣........ we are all loving his character here☺️.😍..... and happy to see that he is doing total justice to this character.❤️...... between i'm also liking Chandu character😛...... he is too sweet.... haven't seen Arjun's previous shows....... but here he is really good.😎....... and i also like his BG😳.........

No doubt their combo scenes are the best.☺️....... their chemistry rocks❤️......... hope the creatives keep this bond unique forever🥳😍...

Aww! Thank you so much!🤗
My name is Neethi😳 
You serious?? In the office??🤣 🤣 I wish I was there to see the look on his face!🤣 🤣 🤣 
Sarja is seriously an extremely strong character and Kapil suits the role perfectly! 
Chandu is too cute and ya, his BG is more for his character, dreamy, romantic types😍 Yup! Arjun's really amazing and once I start on him I won't stop jabbering. Lol! I have a huge crush on him☺️ ❤️
I would definitely like more scenes of Chandu and Sarja in the future and like you said, I hope their bond is shown as unbreakable because I really don't want them to have tiffs, they're so adorable
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thanks, Roshni😃
Omg, "Yeh Sarja" is seriously crazy. Lol!! Like I said, it gives the required rugged feel to the character. And gosh, you guys have it as ringtones?? You're crazier than I am😆 😆
Yes, I followed NB4 and ZND. I meant fiction only😳 
Chandu is one adorable guy! And both Kapil and Arjun are amazing actors so I'm not surprised and rather, I'm actually happy to see both their work getting appreciated even by people who're seeing them for the first time. 
Thanks for replying!😊

Haha, Yep we are crazy!! There are no limits for our craziness 😆
I forgot to mention, Kapil was there in another fiction show called Shakira which aired in UTV bindaas, But I haven't watched that show! All I knew was he was a Police inspector in that movie 😉

Suju 🤣 Does your boss know about your new ring tone? 😛
Hehehe Neeti..😆.... same here when it comes to Kapil☺️...... i won't stop jabbering too.😉..... as i'm a hardcore Kapil fan❤️.....

Hehehe Rosh no dear..... 😳
she'll soon know about it once i keep it😉...... but then i guess she won't mind 🤔as this 2nd one is a pleasant one😍........ after all she didn't mind Yeh Sarja one too😈😆... but then this new one will be additonal as i'll keep it for few friends😃😆....... but Yeh Sarja will always be there...... 😳
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Hey Chill_out   so can I call you Neethi ....  Loved this post as I am a fan of Kapil's and now also love Arjun.  They are both fantastic actors and doing full justice to their characters.  In fact i love all the actors so far in the show - the casting is perfect...

I love the BG for Sarja too and yes his character is strong and Chandu in a quiet way shows his strength as well and like you all I want Sarja and Chandu bonding to remain until the end...
Rosh you have rightly said we can call ourselves ArNil from now on - easy to refer to👍🏼

hey Chill_out, thanks for this topic ....

basically iam not fan of any actor apart Iqbal Khan and Gurumeet ......but i am enjoying boh AB and KN equally and their bg are so cute, i have sarja  bg score on my lappy , and i get weird looks from my mom 😆......... and AB score as ringtone ,....

I seriously hope i dont go crazy over this two , as when i do , there is no hope of good behavior from me 😆.......... control nahin hotha.. thats why iam not in their AT, warna i would have got hell number of Warnings for sure .........pray karo ki i remain their royal fan in limits 😆

Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago

i always feel that BG scores play a very important role and adds an extra flavour and the essence of sarja'a character is bieng captured brilliantly!..love the BG score..it is so bindass!