Users

Frequent Posters

Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Truly Amazing & so touching!!

Viji79 thumbnail
I couldnt help remembering this OS when Geet prays to Babji for Maan's life and says that I will stop being childish and ziddi from now, please bring back Maan to life. I would really like to see the track proceed the way you have written in your OS.
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Sharmishtha,

I had bookmarked your OS and got to it just now. It struck a chord for me.

I learnt driving when i was 18 because i was too scared to cycle and i had promised my bro and sis who were always forced to take me pillion riding on their cycles because i refused to learn to cycle for the fear of falling.  I used to tell them a car has four wheels and so I will get off your backs when i learn to drive.

My dad made me go through the driving school routine twice and then after never ending rounds of listening to him grind his teeth i became a good driver in 6 months. 

one afternoon my nephew wanted a ride in the car and thankfully it was an empty stretch on a normally busy road. I took a U turn and my nephew who was being held by my sister at the back suddenly pulled and distracted me and i went and crashed the car in the centre divider of the road. I nicely went and crashed the car into the pole and the whole of the front was badly crushed, so much so that i could not remove my leg. I just switched off the engine and waited and was shivering uncontrollably. I was surrounded by all people shouting and saying all kinds of things, lady driver etc....My sister took my nephew and rushed home to get my parents. Only after they came, i could get my foot out of the wreck.

The car had to be towed away to the garage. My normally preaching father went silent just when i was expecting him to give me the talking to of the century.

The very next day he took me and gave me the keys of the other car and told me, here drive. if you don't drive now, you will never get back your confidence. And to this day I am thankful  for that. I forgave him that instant all the shoutings i had received till then from him.

It has been many years now and your OS refreshed a memory. Thanks.
usha

Thanks for sharing your real life experience Usha. These are the kind of real life experiences of motivation coming from your loved ones I would like to see between Maan and Geet. How I wish that in the serial they do not turn this into mushy-mushy apologies and actually address such issues.
Originally posted by: sweetshab

nice OS

loved it :)

Thanks. ðŸ˜Š
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it yaar!!! i so want this to happen.... jaisa tum ne likha kaash sub kuch waisa hi ho..... loved it... tooooo goood!!
=P
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this was really nice OS dear...loved it...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely OS...................