Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well since we all are getting so philosophical with the blind eye thing i would just like to say that closing your eyes and walking away is never the solution to a problem.Especially when it comes to things you believe in and people you love or have faith in.Closing you eyes and walking away in today's world when it comes to such things is not correct according to me.One must have the courage to fight for the things they believe in or the for the people they believe in.Sorry for getting so philosophical but what to do the thread is only like this.
yayaamb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

I just ignore most of such posts as it's not worth my time reading all that, and it's never going to change my perceptions about each mentor, esp about TL - will never change in this life for me, no matter how many bashers come and keep non-stop bashing of him.. That's why I said in one of my post that ignorance is ridiculous at times.. Some people write as if they know him personally and have some personal grudge towards him - even if they do, it's their problem! For me, TL is the best and will always be!!!! 😃

yes akanna you are write 
terence is the best forever
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: yayaamb

yes akanna you are write

😃 Not just forever but forever and ever and ever in the whole universe.......in fact without Terrence the field of dance would cease to be........ 😃
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prud123

Well since we all are getting so philosophical with the blind eye thing i would just like to say that closing your eyes and walking away is never the solution to a problem.Especially when it comes to things you believe in and people you love or have faith in.Closing you eyes and walking away in today's world when it comes to such things is not correct according to me.One must have the courage to fight for the things they believe in or the for the people they believe in.Sorry for getting so philosophical but what to do the thread is only like this.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but I believe it depends on the situation. I mean come on, this is forum! Why would need come on here and fight? This is not real world; it's a virtual world. It's better to just close your eyes and walk away. 

Actually, walking away sometimes takes more strength than fighting because it requires you to let go of your feelings and think about things at a higher level.
Prud123 thumbnail
Well may be fight was the wrong word.One must always stand up for their beliefs and never walk away that's my opinion.But yes this is a forum so no need to get so serious but then again it should work both ways.Any how this discussion is going way of topic so we can close this by saying that you have your beliefs and i have mine and we are both right in our places
ankit_nyc thumbnail

😛 I love how this thread which was designed to create divisions amongst forum members has instead wound up uniting us.............the OP had questioned the integrity of some forum members just because they were critical of Terrence......the consequent posts all proved that none of the mentors have been spared by their critics so why just pick on Terrence's critics? why not question the integrity of Geeta's critics, or Remo's critics? Is it okay to criticize Geeta and not any other mentor? 😊 

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yayaamb

yes akanna you are write 

Thank you yayaamb...
For me, TL is the best FOREVER... 😃
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 Not just forever but forever and ever and ever in the whole universe.......in fact without Terrence the field of dance would cease to be........ 😃

TRUE!! Without TL, my dance world will cease to exist!! 😛

Padma55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prud123

Well may be fight was the wrong word.One must always stand up for their beliefs and never walk away that's my opinion.But yes this is a forum so no need to get so serious but then again it should work both ways.Any how this discussion is going way of topic so we can close this by saying that you have your beliefs and i have mine and we are both right in our places

Just 3 months on forum and talking about rights and wrongs......😉