Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padma55 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I will try my best know to just ignore those comments bashing Remo or Terence, that seems to be the general advice.

Still Geeta's crocodile tears, unprofessionalism does not end by ignoring.
I wonder Terence and Remo might have choosen different paths just to avoid Geeta and the
old hunk.??
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I will try my best know to just ignore those comments bashing Remo or Terence, that seems to be the general advice.

😛 It's best to ignore those questions which we are not equipped to answer.........😛 Always ignore bashers, that's what I do.....I ignore........😛 glad I could help.......😛
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Agree with you about this being an open forum........and since Geeta being biased, unprofessional, Rajeev being incompetent at choreograrphy, and Mithun Da being biased, a dirty old man etc can be dragged in to every topic then why would it be a problem if DID being the highest rated show on television is dragged in to every topic? Aren't Geeta fans insulted when Geeta is "bashed" in every thread? and if that's okay then why would it be a problem when Terrence is "bashed" in every thread? 😛 You won't hear me bashing the current mentors or calling Rajeev incompetent or calling Mithun DA biased and classless etc.........Nope sirry, I respect all the current mentors for the versatility and professionalism that they have shown thus far..........😛

I'm glad you respect Mithun da and all the current mentors. ðŸ˜ƒ Might I ask why you do not have the same respect for previous season's mentors? (It's just a question. I'm not trying to start a fight here. ðŸ˜†)
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I'm glad you respect Mithun da and all the current mentors. ðŸ˜ƒ Might I ask why you do not have the same respect for previous season's mentors? (It's just a question. I'm not trying to start a fight here. ðŸ˜†)

ha...  ha... 😆😆😆😆..... i think i know his answer... 😃TL..
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Tongue Respect is a two way street............If Terrence fans won't respect Geeta Ma, and her accomplishments then why would they expect Geeta Ma's fans to respect Terrence and his work?  If Terrence fans are within their rights to question Geeta Ma's accompalishments, question her dancing skills, discount her achievements, and question her integrity then why be shocked when Terrence is given the same treatment from Geeta Ma's fans? Tongue
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Hmm...I guess you're right according to your reasoning, but remember, an eye for an makes the whole world blind. ðŸ¤” Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Hmm...I guess you're right according to your reasoning, but remember, an eye for an makes the whole world blind. ðŸ¤”

😛 if a person doesn't follow "eye for an eye" philosophy in today's world then the person will pretty soon lose both his eyes......😛 Choice is simple, is it better to lose both the eyes or is it better to lose just one eye? 😊
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 if a person doesn't follow "eye for an eye" philosophy in today's world then the person will pretty soon lose both his eyes......😛 Choice is simple, is it better to lose both the eyes or is it better to lose just one eye? 😊

I'd rather close my eyes and walk away from the situation. That way I have both eyes. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm...I guess you're right according to your reasoning, but remember, an eye for an makes the whole world blind. ðŸ¤”

Tulip, some people are blind even with two eyes!!! 😆 So it doesnt make any difference to them whether they lose one eye or both eyes!!!! 🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

Tulip, some people are blind even with two eyes!!! 😆 So it doesnt make any difference to them whether they lose one eye or both eyes!!!! 🤣

@bold: those are the saddest people.