DID Doubles

Ego satisfaction or insecurity? You decide!

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Some members like to go around and bash Terence and Remo directly or inderctly in every post. Its damn annoying๐Ÿ˜ก If you don't like them fine but a least leave them aloneโ˜ฏ๏ธ. Trying to prove that JDJ and CDD is inferior is not going to make DID Double better, or bashing previous season judges is not going to make this season judges any better. Why can't we all just admit that Terence, Remo, Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev all have their own strengths and weakness so why keep trying to compare them. Are people so bored with their lives, or have nothing else to do in their spare time then to keep downgrade them?๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just ignore most of such posts as it's not worth my time reading all that, and it's never going to change my perceptions about each mentor, esp about TL - will never change in this life for me, no matter how many bashers come and keep non-stop bashing of him.. That's why I said in one of my post that ignorance is ridiculous at times.. Some people write as if they know him personally and have some personal grudge towards him - even if they do, it's their problem! For me, TL is the best and will always be!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Padma55 thumbnail
I thought you are writing about Geeta. Those words in topic heading suits her perfect.
Prud123 thumbnail
Completely agree with your post.All the five mentors are good in their own ways and cant and shouldnt be compared.But dont you think that other way is true as well.If proving CDD and JDJ is inferior is not going to make DID-D superior then neither is proving that DID-D is inferior will make CDD ,JDJ or previous seasons superior.It works both ways right.In fact i feel that all JDJ,CDD,DID-D,DID 1 AND 2 are all good in their own ways it depends on the taste of the viewer what they like to watch.All of them should be appreciated for their strengths and shouldnt. be compared because they are all differentEdited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ignoring is the key :D 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜› Yes ignoring is the key.........I ignore all posts which bash Geeta by calling her biased, unprofessional, etc........Interesting though how you think stating that Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2 and that his show is the lowest rated dance show on television is bashing..........๐Ÿ˜› Those are facts............Bashing would be something like saying Geeeta ma is biased, Geeta ma can't dance, Geeta ma is not qualified to be on DID, Rajeev can't choreograph, Rajeev need Jai to succeed,  Mithun Da is a dirty old man, Mithun Da can't dance, Mithun Da is biased, etc (all the above mentioned bashing has occured on the forum, and interesting how you didn't find all that offensive, and yet when someone said that Terrence's show is the lowest rated, and Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2 you were appalled......so bashing of Geeta Ma, Mithun Da, Rajeev is perfectly fine but criticism of Terrence should be off limits).........๐Ÿ˜›maybe your post would be more appropriate if it was directed towards such bashing........๐Ÿ˜›  Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What's the point of bashing or judging masters, ex-masters ? Its a whole new show with new setup. We should discuss the present of it not criticizing how it was before.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

๐Ÿ˜› Yes ignoring is the key.........I ignore all posts which bash Geeta by calling her biased, unprofessional, etc........Interesting though how you think stating that Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2 and that his show is the lowest rated dance show on television is bashing..........๐Ÿ˜› Those are facts............Bashing would be something like saying Geeeta ma is biased, Geeta ma can't dance, Geeta ma is not qualified to be on DID, Rajeev can't choreograph, Rajeev need Jai to succeed,  Mithun Da is a dirty old man, Mithun Da can't dance, Mithun Da is biased, etc (all the above mentioned bashing has occured on the forum, and interesting how you didn't find all that offensive, and yet when someone said that Terrence's show is the lowest rated, and Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2 you were appalled......so bashing of Geeta Ma, Mithun Da, Rajeev is perfectly fine but criticism of Terrence should be off limits).........๐Ÿ˜›maybe your post would be more appropriate if it was directed towards such bashing........๐Ÿ˜› 

Well, this is an open forum, and people can state their opinions. Nothing that you really mentioned besides "Mithun da is a dirty old man." is really bashing. They're just opinions that people have. If someone disagrees with an opinion, they can ignore it or argue. Like you and Akanna said, it's better to ignore it.

The topic owner is talking about some members who constantly bring in previous mentors or contestants into topics and talks about them in way to insult them. It's annoying more than anything else, but I agree with what you said, it's better to just ignore comments you do not like rather than bother with replying.  
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Well, this is an open forum, and people can state their opinions. Nothing that you really mentioned besides "Mithun da is a dirty old man." is really bashing. They're just opinions that people have. If someone disagrees with an opinion, they can ignore it or argue. Like you and Akanna said, it's better to ignore it.

The topic owner is talking about some members who constantly bring in previous mentors or contestants into topics and talks about them in way to insult them. It's annoying more than anything else, but I agree with what you said, it's better to just ignore comments you do not like rather than bother with replying.  

Tongue Agree with you about this being an open forum........and since Geeta being biased, unprofessional, Rajeev being incompetent at choreograrphy, and Mithun Da being biased, a dirty old man etc can be dragged in to every topic then why would it be a problem if DID being the highest rated show on television is dragged in to every topic? Aren't Geeta fans insulted when Geeta is "bashed" in every thread? and if that's okay then why would it be a problem when Terrence is "bashed" in every thread? Tongue You won't hear me bashing the current mentors or calling Rajeev incompetent or calling Mithun DA biased and classless etc.........Nope sirry, I respect all the current mentors for the versatility and professionalism that they have shown thus far..........Tongue
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will try my best know to just ignore those comments bashing Remo or Terence, that seems to be the general advice.