Ego satisfaction or insecurity? You decide!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Some members like to go around and bash Terence and Remo directly or inderctly in every post. Its damn annoyingAngry If you don't like them fine but a least leave them aloneYing Yang. Trying to prove that JDJ and CDD is inferior is not going to make DID Double better, or bashing previous season judges is not going to make this season judges any better. Why can't we all just admit that Terence, Remo, Geeta, Marzi, Rajeev all have their own strengths and weakness so why keep trying to compare them. Are people so bored with their lives, or have nothing else to do in their spare time then to keep downgrade them?Confused
I just ignore most of such posts as it's not worth my time reading all that, and it's never going to change my perceptions about each mentor, esp about TL - will never change in this life for me, no matter how many bashers come and keep non-stop bashing of him.. That's why I said in one of my post that ignorance is ridiculous at times.. Some people write as if they know him personally and have some personal grudge towards him - even if they do, it's their problem! For me, TL is the best and will always be!!!! Big smile
I thought you are writing about Geeta. Those words in topic heading suits her perfect.
Completely agree with your post.All the five mentors are good in their own ways and cant and shouldnt be compared.But dont you think that other way is true as well.If proving CDD and JDJ is inferior is not going to make DID-D superior then neither is proving that DID-D is inferior will make CDD ,JDJ or previous seasons superior.It works both ways right.In fact i feel that all JDJ,CDD,DID-D,DID 1 AND 2 are all good in their own ways it depends on the taste of the viewer what they like to watch.All of them should be appreciated for their strengths and shouldnt. be compared because they are all differentEdited by Prud123 - 11 years ago
Ignoring is the key :D 
Tongue Yes ignoring is the key.........I ignore all posts which bash Geeta by calling her biased, unprofessional, etc........Interesting though how you think stating that Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2 and that his show is the lowest rated dance show on television is bashing..........Tongue Those are facts............Bashing would be something like saying Geeeta ma is biased, Geeta ma can't dance, Geeta ma is not qualified to be on DID, Rajeev can't choreograph, Rajeev need Jai to succeed,  Mithun Da is a dirty old man, Mithun Da can't dance, Mithun Da is biased, etc (all the above mentioned bashing has occured on the forum, and interesting how you didn't find all that offensive, and yet when someone said that Terrence's show is the lowest rated, and Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2 you were appalled......so bashing of Geeta Ma, Mithun Da, Rajeev is perfectly fine but criticism of Terrence should be off limits).........Tonguemaybe your post would be more appropriate if it was directed towards such bashing........Tongue  Edited by ankit_nyc - 11 years ago
What's the point of bashing or judging masters, ex-masters ? Its a whole new show with new setup. We should discuss the present of it not criticizing how it was before.
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Yes ignoring is the key.........I ignore all posts which bash Geeta by calling her biased, unprofessional, etc........Interesting though how you think stating that Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2 and that his show is the lowest rated dance show on television is bashing..........Tongue Those are facts............Bashing would be something like saying Geeeta ma is biased, Geeta ma can't dance, Geeta ma is not qualified to be on DID, Rajeev can't choreograph, Rajeev need Jai to succeed,  Mithun Da is a dirty old man, Mithun Da can't dance, Mithun Da is biased, etc (all the above mentioned bashing has occured on the forum, and interesting how you didn't find all that offensive, and yet when someone said that Terrence's show is the lowest rated, and Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2 you were appalled......so bashing of Geeta Ma, Mithun Da, Rajeev is perfectly fine but criticism of Terrence should be off limits).........Tonguemaybe your post would be more appropriate if it was directed towards such bashing........Tongue 

Well, this is an open forum, and people can state their opinions. Nothing that you really mentioned besides "Mithun da is a dirty old man." is really bashing. They're just opinions that people have. If someone disagrees with an opinion, they can ignore it or argue. Like you and Akanna said, it's better to ignore it.

The topic owner is talking about some members who constantly bring in previous mentors or contestants into topics and talks about them in way to insult them. It's annoying more than anything else, but I agree with what you said, it's better to just ignore comments you do not like rather than bother with replying.  
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 11 years ago