Posted: 13 years ago

Red seems to be the flavour of the season. Whether it's the red carpet, the ramp, a film premiere or the stage, some of Bollyood's hottest women have chosen to wow their fans with the vibrant colour.

Here's a look a some of them.

Ameesha Patel

Ameesha Patel made sure all eyes were on her when she turned up for Imran Khan and Avantika Malik's wedding reception in this dramatic one shoulder floor length red gown.

Mandira Bedi
Mandira Bedi's love for spaghetti straps doesn't just stop at blouses -- it extends all the way to the back of this red dress. 

Rani Mukerji

Want instant glam? Why not do a Rani Mukerji. The actress looks neatly put together in this gorgeous red sari.
Katrina Kaif

When you're as gorgeous as Katrina Kaif, you don't need jewellery or tons of makeup. All you need is this lovely red gown by Marchesa and you're set to go!.
Mallika Sherawat
Mallika Sherawat's stint at the reality dance show Chak Dhoom Dhoom may be shortlived, but her red hot number isn't.
Prachi Desai

It's the awards season which means high fashion. Prachi Desai gets it right with this strapless scarlet gown.
Sonal Chauhan
If dramatic is more your style then Sonal Chauhan's satiny red gown is just the thing for you.

Genelia D'Souza

We take a break from the gowns to check out Genelia D'Souza in this beautiful sari in vivid red.
Vidya Balan

The trend continues with Vidya Balan who simply cannot do without her staple outfit.
Urmila Matondkar

Urmila Matondkar's red gown is too filmi for our taste. She still looks good, though.
Jacqueline Fernandez

On a slender frame like Jacqueline Fernandez's, this velvet gown looks too cumbersome. That said, the Sri Lankan beauty still manages to wow us.

Chitrangada Singh

With a face like hers, Chitrangada Singh can do no wrong. In fact, she looks absolutely stunning as the lady in red.
Priyanka Chopra
That Priyanka Chopra is a stunner, we all know. Sadly her sense of style leaves much to be desired.
Raj Kundra, Shilpa and Shamita Shetty
We wrap up this red marathon with the impeccably dressed Shilpa Shetty, who shows off toned legs in this simple shift dress during one of her night outs with husband Raj Kundra and sister Shamita Shetty.

Courtesy Rediff.com

😃😃😃

Edited by goneforever - 13 years ago
Thank you for posting 😃 I liked Prachi, Rani, Vidya and Chitrangada's outfits. And Priyanka's outfit was not red...this is the colour of that dress.
Prachi, jac and Rani looks good in red
Originally posted by melonie

Thank you for posting 😃 I liked Prachi, Rani, Vidya and Chitrangada's outfits. And Priyanka's outfit was not red...this is the colour of that dress.

I didn't know Priyanka's dress was not red.  Thanks for pointing that out!  😉
Oh my God, Chitrangada Singh!

She never goes wrong. I have a thing for her.
Urmila and chitragandha are looking fabulous😳

Who invited Ameesha Patel?😲

Edited by chocobear88 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by chocobear88

Urmila and chitragandha are looking fabulous😳

Who invited Ameesha Patel?😲

🤣 I don't know, I guess Amisha invited herself in! 
Rani and Urmila look the best in the red outfits!👍🏼
Originally posted by Natss

Rani and Urmila look the best in the red outfits!👍🏼

I think Urmila's outfit is way to predictable!  Rani's is way better!  😃
Thanks for sharing.. They all look so great.