KATRINA gets catty about SONAKSHI off camera... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by eraser

All the girls love Ranbir because he's a very hard-worker, who knows the in-and-out of acting and is always bang-on about his movie choices and of course, he's a pleasure to work with.

😆

🤣 Every bolly actresses should use that line as a diplomatic statement when asked about RK
am so serious !  she was on actor who i thought doesnt judge actress an stays away from drama guess thats not true anymore ! first nargis deepika bipasha and now sona ! surprisingly the previous 3 girls all had some connection with ranbir let be in a movie or real life 😆 kat wants him all for herself like " my pie and i wont share it '🤣. jokes aside sonakshi is a good actor and she has a long way to go
Originally posted by PandorasBox

🤣 Every bolly actresses should use that line as a diplomatic statement when asked about RK

Deepika and Sonam have already done that🤣 Had KJo called Sonam all alone to his show i guess she would have blurted out everything from top to bottom☺️
Originally posted by PandorasBox

good one 😆😆 

Maybe katrina realized that Sona can act anytime better than her. And Kat could not accept it.. Tsk tsk
If she can come this far with Salman's influence...Sonakshi can go beyond this....she has salman + talent!!!
Welll i think Katrina gave a good answer....what role sonakshi exactly had in Dabang not a big one...we cannot give opinion its too early we should wait for few films more...but we can givn an big opinion on kat..what u have learn in acting kat jhi after all those films???
Huh! Sonakshi has expressions which Katrina doesn't