Maryada

Will Priya tell Aditya the truth tomorrow or not?

Poll

Do you think Priya will actually tell Aditya about SSP?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone!

So yeah, I've been toying with this idea ever since I saw that SBS video, and a part of me wants to say it's all a dream but another part says that she is going to tell Aditya about how it was SSP that wronged her.

Any opinons?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I believe the confirmed on the show that it will be a dream stance so looks like no actual confrontation@ this time
manny136 thumbnail
Its too soon for her to tell they need more of build up and maybe more people like devyani finding out before finally aditya finds out the truth. Priya needs to gather evidence maybe just enough proof to show that the SSP is a bad guy and then finally when she does tell devyani will also support her and tell aditya the truth about his father.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
oh wow, totally didn't know it was confirmed to be a dream sequence. but yay! phew

@manny136: yeah you're right, it would defintiely be wayy too soon for the truth to be revealed. and i hope uttara finds out the truth because uttara and priya would make an awesome awesome team. devyani would just ignore everything in my opinion and poor vidya is already drowning in enough of her own problems.
Feefi thumbnail
Hi Naina!  

umm i think it's just going to be a dream.  Just thinking that it's a serial, they kinda have to stretch the track out and so Adi getting to know the truth would be too soon.  If Adi gets to know of his father's truth, I bet he would go directly to his dad and demand the truth.  It just seems too early right now.

I personally do not want the truth to be out so soon, I would rather want to have some nice episodes of Priya and Adi developing their relationship deeply.  Once that's set and once Priya has some solid proof, she can go ahead and tell Adi. 

p.s. my main concern right now is vidya-gaurav, they need to move that track faster!  

tarini23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its a dream... n da CVs won't reveal da truth so soon....