Ankita Sharma best friends with...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
how many of you knew that Ankita Sharma is best friends with Kashmira Shah?
she came to support Kashmira in a show called Love Lockup, i dont know much about the show cause i never watch it, but i saw Ankita so i thought i'd share it with you guys

this is the link, Ankita comes at 4:20
hey thanks for posting this yaar! good to know that they are such good friends and you can tell that by the informality of their language.
but this proves one thing.. Ankita & Barun have a knack of bringing their friends on the show to work as cameos๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

hey thanks for posting this yaar! good to know that they are such good friends and you can tell that by the informality of their language.
but this proves one thing.. Ankita & Barun have a knack of bringing their friends on the show to work as cameos๐Ÿ˜†
that is so true i did not notice that at all๐Ÿ˜†...it slipped right out of my mind
Ankita looks like a young kid in front of Kashmeera
first of all she is so short and secondly she is quite young in age

but i liked ankita 's thoughts on kahsmeera she is a good friend , sticking by kashmeera during this time

kudos to ankita sharma
a friend in need is friend indeed
thanks for sharing!!! i never had a clue that ankita and kashmeera are such good friends...the things ankita spoke about her, looks like they are really really close to each other๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for the link....the video is aired on 13th Feb...its very new...probably they became very close friends after Kash appeared in BHPH....it was very sweet of Ankita she got emotional as well..so that shows she is very close to her friend.
thank you for sharing! :)
Nice to see how these actors interact outside their show
Thanks for sharing this :)
Thanks for sharing! Never knew that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing

it was kind of shocking to know  that they are firends .. ankita was looking so pretty..