How did Shakti get of jail & other questions

Unfinished thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Is he out on bail? Would  he even be allowed out on  bail for attempted murder? Wouldn't the IG Mathur make every attempt possible to keep him in jail, now that he has actually got him there. (Yes, CVs you  have forgotten that storyline, we haven't!)

And he is back at the same house where his intended victim is residing.
There is nothing logical about this. Or are we supposed to believe anything as this is, afterall, only a soap.

It was also very sad to watch this unshaven middle-aged looking man with unkept,untidy hair masquerading  as Krishna at the Adda today.  Who was that guy and what has he done with Krishna? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovestea

Is he out on bail? Would  he even be allowed out on  bail for attempted murder? Wouldn't the IG Mathur make every attempt possible to keep him in jail, now that he has actually got him there. (Yes, CVs you  have forgotten that storyline, we haven't!)

Influence and SS did mention posting bonds for his bail......

And he is back at the same house where his intended victim is residing.

It is his house ............

There is nothing logical about this. Or are we supposed to believe anything as this is, afterall, only a soap.

It was also very sad to watch this unshaven middle-aged looking man with unkept,untidy hair masquerading  as Krishna at the Adda today.  Who was that guy and what has he done with Krishna?
That unkempt, scruffy guy is in the process of exterminating a vital,vibrant ,strong minded Krishna ...

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also asked couple of questions in teh help desk and no one answered there so may i ask what happened after pratigya's sisters' marriage was stopped
how did kesar return? I thought her sister was married to shakti now is that true?