Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well i dont think we are watching the same show because if we were you would know that marzi has done contemporary,Indian dance forms(pothraj and chanj not sure how it is pronounced but suarabh -vivek did it),hip-hop,tutting and locking popping with rahul-Roza and international styles like (rock and roll,Flamenco,quick step and Afro-Jazz).All this in just first six weeks so yes he is versatile. Edited by Prud123 - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😛 Arey prud ji don't you know Terrence invented all the dance styles we see on DID every week......there was no contemporary and paso doble before Terrence came along ......dancing was limited to jumping up and down and running around......it was Terrence who taught all how to dance......I remember reading an article wherein it stated that the great Saroj Khan used to go to young Terrence to learn from him.......article also stated that the great Michael Jackson visited India in secrecy to learn how to dance from Terrence himself........dancers the world over don't take a single step wherein they are not copying the great Terrence....... 😃 I am reading something now where it states that Terrence may have taught the world how to breathe as well......once I verify the info I will post the link........ 😛 Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rajeev & geeta, i m yet to see more versatility. Remo is in the middle. I feel Terence & Marzi are the most versatile masters :)