Rajeev and Marzi Very Versatile.... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I absolutely agree with you ankit both Marzi and Rajeev are very versatile.Especially Marzi his contestants have done everything from hip hop to tutting to pothraj to international styles and of course contemporary as well.And geeta well she was always versatile for me in the previous season she made dharmesh do all dance styles right from the beginning 
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Over the course of the last few weeks, I have observed tremendous versatility from all 3 mentors.......I am used to seeing versatility from Geeta's team over the past few seasons but it has been quite refreshing to see versatility from the other mentors as well this season.......It was getting really tiring to see contemporary over and over again every week in DID 1 and DID 2........I have been really impressed with the versatility that Rajeev and Marzi have displayed thus far in their choreography........😊

Yeah! Because Terence & Remo cannot pass a contemporary routine as a Freestyle ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜› Contemporary ko alag naam dene se alag nahi ban jata!😛
Originally posted by Its_Sash

Yeah! Because Terence & Remo cannot pass a contemporary routine as a Freestyle ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜› Contemporary ko alag naam dene se alag nahi ban jata!😛

Tongue Just like lowest rated show overnight top rated show nahin ban jata. Tongue
Originally posted by pari2386

now for gods sake will you stop indirectly bashing Terrance  ?  Hes not even in show right now ; enjoy the show without him as you wanted but no need to bash him or his choreography style

😛 If people can praise Terrence when he is not in the show then people can also criticize him as well right? 😛 how is it bashing to say Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2? See bashing would be something like Geeta ma is biased, Geeta can't dance, Geeta isn't qualified to be a judge, Rajeev can't choreograph, Rajeev needs Jai to succeed, Mithun Da can't dance, Mithun Da is biased, Mithun Da is blind. etc...........interesting how you found all those comments perfectly fine but you found it offensive when someone stated that Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2..........😊 

😃 You better correct the spelling of Terrence's name before you upset his fans......😛

With ya, Tulip!! 😃

btw, both of you got TL's name spelled wrong!!! It's TERENCE... 😊

😛 If people can praise Terrence when he is not in the show then people can also criticize him as well right? 😛 how is it bashing to say Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2? See bashing would be something like Geeta ma is biased, Geeta can't dance, Geeta isn't qualified to be a judge, Rajeev can't choreograph, Rajeev needs Jai to succeed, Mithun Da can't dance, Mithun Da is biased, Mithun Da is blind. etc...........interesting how you found all those comments perfectly fine but you found it offensive when someone stated that Terrence mainly did contemporary during DID 1 and DID 2..........😊 
@ Red....Ankit, you shoulg go and watch DID 1 and 2 with an open mind and then you will realize how versatile TL sir was...and YESS..you are bashing TL sir in each and every posts of yours whether its related to the thread or not...
@ Blue..its not bashing at all...about Geeta and Mithun Da...yess thats what they have been doing through out all the seasons of DID....and unlike you we all  support it with facts...majority of the members on IF agree with us...anyways i am not going to reply to any of your posts..
Originally posted by noori777

@ Red....Ankit, you shoulg go and watch DID 1 and 2 with an open mind and then you will realize how versatile TL sir was...and YESS..you are bashing TL sir in each and every posts of yours whether its related to the thread or not...
@ Blue..its not bashing at all...about Geeta and Mithun Da...yess thats what they have been doing through out all the seasons of DID....and unlike you we all  support it with facts...majority of the members on IF agree with us...anyways i am not going to reply to any of your posts..

😃 oh so criticism of Geeta, Rajeev, Mithun Da is all valid but criticism of Terrence is bashing? interesting.........Please show me facts that you speak of as to where Dada has been unfair? Just because your favorites were voted off, that makes the results unfair? hmmmmm interesting......😛
Originally posted by akanna

With ya, Tulip!! 😃

btw, both of you got TL's name spelled wrong!!! It's TERENCE... 😊

Yeah, I'm always spelling his name wrong. Not on purpose though. I just forget. ðŸ˜†
marzi... versatile?...😲... maybe i'm not watching the same show...! 😆😆😆
Originally posted by onizuka

marzi... versatile?...😲... maybe i'm not watching the same show...! 😆😆😆

onizuka, you missed the point! 😉 See when Geeta does Bollywood Freestyle numbers often, it's versatility because the dancers are not always the same, na? The same way if Marzi does contemporary often, the dancers are different, so that's versatile! 😆