Rajeev and Marzi Very Versatile....

Posted: 13 years ago

Over the course of the last few weeks, I have observed tremendous versatility from all 3 mentors.......I am used to seeing versatility from Geeta's team over the past few seasons but it has been quite refreshing to see versatility from the other mentors as well this season.......It was getting really tiring to see contemporary over and over again every week in DID 1 and DID 2........I have been really impressed with the versatility that Rajeev and Marzi have displayed thus far in their choreography........😊

Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
I feel that Marzi, Terrence, and Remo have shown a lot of versatility, but Geeta and Rajeev have improved over time. Geeta took two seasons to improve, and Rajeev just took a few weeks. 

Anyways, all the judges are good and talented though, so it's hard to compare. They all want the best for their students, and they all try their best to give them the best training they can.
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I feel that Marzi, Terrance, and Remo have shown a lot of versatility, but Geeta and Rajeev have improved over time. Geeta took two seasons to improve, and Rajeev just took a few weeks. 

Anyways, all the judges are good and talented though, so it's hard to compare. They all want the best for their students, and they all try their best to give them the best training they can.

😃 You better correct the spelling of Terrence's name before you upset his fans......😛
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😃 You better correct the spelling of Terrence's name before you upset his fans......😛

Good call! ðŸ˜† I fixed it now. ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Good call! ðŸ˜† I fixed it now. ðŸ˜›

😃 Say what you will.....I sense some objectiveness in your posts......You are able to see reason, and I appreciate your appreciation of Rajeev and Marzi......Tongue
Thanks, I try not to get biased, but I am only human. We are all biased to some degree. 😆
its actually spelled Terence =)
totally agreed. even i was bored of seeing contemporary but they both have brought in a alot of interesting dances
now for gods sake will you stop indirectly bashing Terrance  ?  Hes not even in show right now ; enjoy the show without him as you wanted but no need to bash him or his choreography style
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😃 You better correct the spelling of Terence's name before you upset his fans......😛