Wishing Our New Goldie:Rubaldhillon

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Guyz..this is time to welcome and wish our new Goldie..he is none other tha the most shaitaan...badnaam and natkhat bachcha of the forum bole toh Chotu..as called by laxmii dii...yes he is Rubal Dhillon..and not need to clarify ...he is a boyLOLLOLaur wo bhi suhana ka diwana magar goa mein ishaan suhana ko sath dekh ke ye dil tunt gaya ye aur baat haiLOLLOL

So..dear ..no more leg pulling of you....this is for you..Sona kitna sona hai sone jaisa tera mann......tu mera... tu mera ...tu mera..tu merea...tu mera HERO NO. 1
Hug
Finally...aap ban hi gaye "SONA".... the famous "SONA"....

Congo Vongo Bro...Hug
Congrats Rubal....... So u like Gold now????? 
Well Enjoy ur day Rubal  Party
Originally posted by Sinha18

Hello Guyz..this is time to welcome and wish our new Goldie..he is none other tha the most shaitaan...badnaam and natkhat bachcha of the forum bole toh Chotu..as called by laxmii dii...yes he is Rubal Dhillon..and not need to clarify ...he is a boyLOLLOLaur wo bhi suhana ka diwana magar goa mein ishaan suhana ko sath dekh ke ye dil tunt gaya ye aur baat haiLOLLOL

So..dear ..no more leg pulling of you....this is for you..Sona kitna sona hai sone jaisa tera mann......tu mera... tu mera ...tu mera..tu merea...tu mera HERO NO. 1
Hug

Thannnkkkku Bhai.............Meri Leg pulling Karna ke liya aur mera Naam ki Fir se clarification Karna ke liya  ...........Hahahahahahaaaaa Nahi Nahi I m not angry Bhai (lyingLOL)Just kidding as I m Shaitaan Bacha of this forum(Thoda Talent to show Karna parta hai Na  )...........Haan Dil to Tuta Hai par Abh kya Kar Sakta hun  

Ke ILawa,...........And lastly Thanks for the song  

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 11 years ago
Thank U Boy LOL AND Girls ..............Meri Aankhon se Aansu Band Nahi Ho raha  .......Do u think Its true???No No I m Joking Guys   

I will reply to everyone according to their wishing position      

Chalo starting with Febian(My New Best "Online" FriendLOL): Thank U aa Ji........Dont need to specify Sona everytime..........Haan Haan I love Sona.......Bas Khush Abh ,Nacho Gaao Khusiyan Mana Febia   

Next Comes Arun(I guess U are Boy so Thats y I addressed Boy Up there......Aajkal Confusion Chal Raha hai mera Naam ki waja se so ..........Abh samaj gaya Na bas,I cant explain much  ):  ThANk U for the sweetest Congrtas I have got,No one has ever Congrats me this Beautifully  

And Lastly netri Ji: ThankU Ji ............And wat Do U Mean By "Now I like Gold"..............I love Sona since I was born ,Love it to death 

And Lastly netri Ji: ThankU Ji ............And wat Do U Mean By "Now I like Gold"..............I love Sona since I was born ,Love it to death

Rubal   I never used  the word " SONA " I used the word GOLD   LOL S word is banned in this forum. ask anyone......LOL
Originally posted by netri

Rubal   I never used  the word " SONA " I used the word GOLD   LOL S word is banned in this forum. ask anyone......LOL

Oh Really........Sorry Sorry ........Will Correct It .....Ya I love Gold since I was born,Love her to death