Kool's Commentary : Feb 16 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
if madhuri wants she can make vaishoo's life HARD. its the decency combined with helplesness thats stopping her!And u know what ? She SHOULD . The moment someone stomps the K sisters they become seedha . They desrve Dharmeshs remorseless arrogance .see how they became naram and called him for sOLUTION talks . I hope Madhuri BLASTS the hELL out of them .

I want her to. i understand the gravity of vaishoo's problems, but i wont mind it, if madhuri makes her LIFE very difficult.
i want madhuri to fight to save her son's life; vaishoo has already decided to DIVORCE naa, whats the matter. 
again, is vaishoo going to stand in the way of madhuri to spite her, or is she going to opt for divorce?
personally, i kind of like madz and dharmoo. she is mature and more demanding of dharmoo as a husband. she is also NOT some airhead who can be fed lines. 

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anu rulz

rank of 2500..i want psychiatry desperately..i dnt know milega ya nahi..am hoping mil jaye..or else anaesth toh mil hi jayega..

Anu u have my blessing .The moment u become psychiatrist PR CVS will be ur fIRST case .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Hi Kool,

You are right ,how can Vaishali ask for a divorce , her marriage is not even legal ..Manav and Archana are totally wrong people handling this issue with vaishali ..
I am so angry at satish ..Is this  guy crazy , why cannot he see that something  was majorly wrong when he came to Manav's house ..Uff ...
Poor Madhuri , very unfortunate girl ...

I would have also been angry at Manav  but he did say that he made a mistake and thanked Archu for  correcting  him so now it'sOk .As long as people  say they made a mistake and wan tto correct that mistake I am Ok with that .he did so much to hurt Archana and hardly ever said sorry ....bu tfro mhis  actions he is now showing that he cares for her so it's Ok ...

I am sure he will take good care of his mother .I think he loves her hell of a lot ...

Shibu is looking  interesting ..

Loved Rasika's acting  today .This show would be boring without her .savita's actign was great too ..Archu looked so pretty and so did Vandita ...

Especially agree with the underlined sentences . Both Archu Vandu looked smashing .😊
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Hi Kool,

Great post! How do you come up with all those rhymes? I remember them from one of your recent previous commentaries too.

Coming to Manav, I think he's the kind that takes Savita and his family who has always loved him for granted; and always seek the approval of people who dont think well of him. I would have found that reasonable if it hadnt happened so many times with his interaction with all of Archu's family members and Rasika. He doesnt much care about people who love him unconditionally, probably coz he thinks they will always be there.But its so wrong to see that in a character that was written as a great son and brother, who even started working from a young age to support his siblings and agreed to marry his brother's fiance. It seems he can only manage one relation at once-first it was his mother over his wife. Now it's his wife.

Also, why should Satishbe blamed for not figuring out what happened from the awkward meeting? Is it something that runs in the mind of everybody that "my BIL maybe living a double life and so I should keep a lookout for any signs"? And why should Savita be blamed for not telling everybody about Dharmesh. What she knew was what she conjectured, she did not have any evidence and she was anyways going to tell before being silenced by her son and husband. Also, even though she didnt know at the time, everybody in the room except Satish knew about Dharmesh's lies- so it wasnt like she was going to make some earth-shattering announcement. ARMAN and Vaishu know everything about the situation and they should be the ones telling the family. I wont even say it is Dharmesh's or Madhuri's responsibility-the former obviously doesnt want anybody else to know and the latter is not related to the family in any way other than being the innocent first wife. And how will she say anything when the people who know her situation are accusing her as is she's done the crime and not her husband. So it is solely ARMANs and Vaishu's responsibility to let her family know as soon as possible. There is no solution to this except to Vaishu being a single mother, she has ample emotional support and I'm sure D will provide adequately for the unborn child. or atleast he can be made to-if they can ever get him to a court. Whatever rules applied to Shravani before when she was an unwed mother apply to Vaishu now that she is technically an unwed or illegally wed mother.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
personally, i kind of like madz and dharmoo.
I agree . Madhuri shud simply turn around and shock the hell out of vaishali by giving her a proposal to move out since she is the illegal one  .😈 I dont like it when decency is taken advantage of .
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Anu u have my blessing .The moment u become psychiatrist PR CVS will be ur fIRST case .

thank you kool..rt now ab gathering all blessings only frm everyone..one yr of pure frustration and dread..now i hope it done..and i get my field of choice..PR and BV creatives both are my first cases by demand of pallai..πŸ˜†
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

if madhuri wants she can make vaishoo's life HARD. its the decency combined with helplesness thats stopping her!And u know what ? She SHOULD . The moment someone stomps the K sisters they become seedha . They desrve Dharmeshs remorseless arrogance .see how they became naram and called him for sOLUTION talks . I hope Madhuri BLASTS the hELL out of them .

I want her to. i understand the gravity of vaishoo's problems, but i wont mind it, if madhuri makes her LIFE very difficult.
i want madhuri to fight to save her son's life; vaishoo has already decided to DIVORCE naa, whats the matter. 
again, is vaishoo going to stand in the way of madhuri to spite her, or is she going to opt for divorce?
personally, i kind of like madz and dharmoo. she is mature and more demanding of dharmoo as a husband. she is also NOT some airhead who can be fed lines. 

I hope she fights for her rights as well. Anyways, Varun has more rights than the unborn child as the heir, and Madz is the first wife. She also has no other support. Dharmesh might be a total ass, but his family is very nice and they will take care of Varun and Madz. Vaishu has her whole family for support, and she can make D provide for her and her unborn baby.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

Hi Kool,

Great post! How do you come up with all those rhymes? I remember them from one of your recent previous commentaries too.

Coming to Manav, I think he's the kind that takes Savita and his family who has always loved him for granted; and always seek the approval of people who dont think well of him. I would have found that reasonable if it hadnt happened so many times with his interaction with all of Archu's family members and Rasika. He doesnt much care about people who love him unconditionally, probably coz he thinks they will always be there.But its so wrong to see that in a character that was written as a great son and brother, who even started working from a young age to support his siblings and agreed to marry his brother's fiance. It seems he can only manage one relation at once-first it was his mother over his wife. Now it's his wife.

Also, why should Satishbe blamed for not figuring out what happened from the awkward meeting? Is it something that runs in the mind of everybody that "my BIL maybe living a double life and so I should keep a lookout for any signs"? And why should Savita be blamed for not telling everybody about Dharmesh. What she knew was what she conjectured, she did not have any evidence and she was anyways going to tell before being silenced by her son and husband. Also, even though she didnt know at the time, everybody in the room except Satish knew about Dharmesh's lies- so it wasnt like she was going to make some earth-shattering announcement. ARMAN and Vaishu know everything about the situation and they should be the ones telling the family. I wont even say it is Dharmesh's or Madhuri's responsibility-the former obviously doesnt want anybody else to know and the latter is not related to the family in any way other than being the innocent first wife. And how will she say anything when the people who know her situation are accusing her as is she's done the crime and not her husband. So it is solely ARMANs and Vaishu's responsibility to let her family know as soon as possible. There is no solution to this except to Vaishu being a single mother, she has ample emotional support and I'm sure D will provide adequately for the unborn child. or atleast he can be made to-if they can ever get him to a court. Whatever rules applied to Shravani before when she was an unwed mother apply to Vaishu now that she is technically an unwed or illegally wed mother.

I applaud this post as i felt it was my twin speaking .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Concur with EACH and every word . I cannot say ANYTHINg more .

Oh yea abt the RHYMESπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I goof around imagining im 14πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

EKDUM AGREED pumpkin pie . Ur sweet positive comments , always so fair , ROCK . I always wait for them coz sometimes they point out to me what i miss .😊😊😊

I badly wanted to see Manav Ajit Vandu , Shibu , Savita and Damo standing in a group while Karanjkars came up to wish them , but nope . They showed it in wrong way .Happy for Manavs business but I am not so happy for his behaviour with his own family ....it rather HURT . Ajit has helped him a lot and he is telling Satish that I CUDNT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU . Huh ?

Thanks Di.You wait for my comments. oh its a compliment.😊

Yes badly waiting to see such scene.Dont know when it will get satisfied.
And yes even I was like,what sathish did , when manav said that.
Who helped him all thro,got money,take care of business when he was out (Ajit) and who love him a lot always(vandu) was standing aside and manav telling these dialogues to Sathish, talking to spoilt K sisters.

Dont know who is the script writer.Does he want everyone to bash PR. Doesnt the Cv know which is right to show from what was shown so far.will they not read the previous scripts written.
As if writing new one daily,the show looks.
for eg,yesterday ARMAN didn't greet sav-damo properly.
Today suddenly got that thought and was good.

Yes for us also,seeing epi by epi,Today's show was good
And I liked archu a lot for suggesting him correct things when he forget and in that saree.
But then if we look back(yesterday epi) does it sync.

Di,Please request to show sensibility and for once ARMAN being strong & sensible.
Ask them to make ARMAN shine in their own good nature, rather than suppressing one at a time and praising one.
Not_a_fan thumbnail

I applaud this post as i felt it was my twin speaking .πŸ‘ Concur with EACH and every word . I cannot say ANYTHINg more .

Oh yea abt the RHYMESπŸ˜† I goof around imagining im 14πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow, hmmm... Thanks! LOL 😳

You're really good with the rhymesπŸ‘. I can write ok, but cant rhyme for the life of me.