Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atria thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

The two sisters need a reality check in the sharpest of tones . They r so bloody sPOILT . Vaishu acts like a dithering teenager sulking in love and Archna does meri behen Meri behen selfishly ............what about that dying CHILD yaar . He is more important than Dharmesh , Vaishu , Archna , Madhuri , all put together . Did it even STRIKE Vaishali to ask the question WHICH BEEMARI does he have ? Even any roadsider wud be curious . But not she .All she wants is that bigamist at any cost with Madhuri opting to GO AWAY .So does Archna so that her sainted mom lives on at the cost of others BARBAADI . Sulo shud LIVE but VARUN May DIE .........says WHO ?😑😑😑

The sad thing is they keep trying to make Archana look mahaan.... she looks like a dithering idiot half the time, and a selfish 🀬 at others. If only they hadn't gone through with that stupid divorce track..... ever since the divorce everything these two have done has been supreme selfishness cloaked in goodness !
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am angry at manav,y r cvs doing dis and y is sushant not saying anyting,to show archs mahanta dey r totally destroying mnav chracter.
i am not angry at archu,cause it has alwys been abt her,wat she feels,she dint cred abt her parents wen she took d divorce-ran from d mandap,now wen vaishu has a genuine and big problem,she is telling her to stay bck wid dharmu,vaishu cant blme her after all she is archus sister,
i anytime preferred deshmukhs,dey r good and grounded
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di.

Di,Nice commentary and questions asusual.😊

what to say Di. Anyone of my fav character(Archu or manav) is butchered,so only feeling sad and anger at Cv's.

Todays show was a better one for me in terms of sav aai's speech and Shibu's scenes.
Nice ones.Shibhu seem to be entertainer for me.

Cv's are trying something out,but still betterment is needed.

Archu was good in saying all that to manav, I liked her for that and she looked beautiful.

But again, couldn't resist that thought coming in  my heart,  that archu is shown good at the cost of Manav's character.Oh no,it should not be and we dont need such scenes.
Because after their marriage I see them as one(ARMAN) and I want both to do well.

why not they show him asking who can we call for inauguration and archu suggesting it,if they wish archu to suggest sav name.

And then the Vandu scene. It might sound silly di,But you know what I did.
When vandu said with pure love that she needs to there to share her brother's happiness and then when she stand besides ajit,
I was saying or praying that, oh No, ARMAN ignoring vandu shouldn't be shown,they should speak to her and their happy chat should be shown.
Even after varsha left,I waited to see whether archu and manav went to vandu and had a talk.But nothing of that sort shown.πŸ˜’

I desperately wish to see such scene,as I am always saying these day,a Happy deshmukh family scene. But Nope.

Then Vaishu's scene.oh god,please someone show her what her real state is and what she should talk and what not.
If she itself get this much angry,then will not the first wife will be more angry on that.
Madhuri was very much right and feeling very sorry for her.

Cant hold to this,when I saw archu trying to console her spoilt sister ,madhuri was crying all alone with no one to support,Really feeling bad for her.

Regarding Vaishu's issue,yes even I want someone to tell or hit on their head that ARMAN were wrong and vaishu is also wrong.

Sav aai's visit to sulo aai's house was also nice. sav aai was all good today.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much 4 d commentary...m sorry i cudnt comment on ur posts frm a few days...i jst luv shibu..hez awsm...thank god koi to mila rasika ko jawab dene wala...did u guyz notice rasika was usin her saari'z pallu as a fan...she wz actin liek she livez in an AC houseπŸ˜†

i agree abt manav....manav said all d thingz 2 aai wt archna told her...so it wz archu writin dialougez for manav...& savita aai got all emotional thinkin her dear son manav said all dis frm hiz heart...

savita aai rockz btw...i luved it wen she went 2 K'z house & manju kind of ran away wen she saw savita aai comin🀣 & luved it wen she asked abt sulochna'z health...gurantee khatam kyaπŸ˜†...perfect way 2 ask sm1 abt dre health🀣
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tiya229

Then Shibu served sherbets and DID NOT GIVE RASIKA A GLASS PUROSEFULLY .......he BYPASSED HER just as she was reaching for one  and gave one to SWEET VANDU .πŸ˜†
🀣🀣 * i love shibu*  he cracked me up so much.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Isnt he CUTE

hey kools nice commentary, today's episode was watchable after a VERY long time.

1) i really liked how savita bothered to go to sulo's house just to see how she is! despite all that hate, savita KNOWS how to keep relations. all that talk about archana was just an act and sulo knew it too. she cares; so she went. no snide remarks about dharmoo or anything. she also gave a subtle, underhanded advicce about varshoo: dont worry, be happy and problems wil go away. today she rocked.  i also LOVED her speech. this woman simply CRAVES love and importance from her son. nothing else. she WASNT expecting to cut the ribbon, but when asked, she was floored. Yes , very well described . She visits and tries to keep rishtaas in her own crude way . Unfortunately her son doesnt understand .
i get so angry at manav for treating his mom that way. his view of savita is coloured by how she behaves with others. but he doesnt realise that, all of that is JUST for him. he cant see that in savita's life, HE matters the most. he thinks slappy and all are the sanskaari ones, not doing tamasha's and respecting others. BUT forgets that this woman fights for him, supports him, keeps the relations, has a soft, mushy heart, and WILL always protect him. where manav is concerned, savita is a sherni. Yes . Such fierce love ! Manav doesnt know how blessed he is .

2) i liked that archoo's dimaag ki baati finally got lit and she gave manav a sound piece of advice. but my problem lies , it seems FAKE, HYPOCRITICAL. this woman doesnt serve chai when MIL comes, doesnt VISIT her, doesnt CALL her, doesnt ENCOURAGE manav. so this advice seems wrong coming from her mouth. something didnt click for me. 
their periods of ignoring savita and then doing one thing ( buying a saree and inaugration) doesnt gel. 
tommorow onwards they are back to ignoring savita and she is left waiting for a WORD from manav.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thats the reason I remained unimpressed . I did NOT like the deification of Archu at Manavs cost .

3) okay, vaishoo seems like a BIG nautanki. she is angry at madhuri; but WHY?? she is the 2nd wife, the illegal one at that. 
madhuri is a decent soul, who doesnt want to aggravate the situation. she is in it for varun and thats it. it doesnt seem like she loves dharmoo. the poor woman, is fighting tears, living the the life of the OTHER WOMAN, for her sick son, and this is what vaishoo can say"giri hui aurat". btw  your illegal husband is the "gira hua mard, in orange boxers".
it doesnt discount the gravity of the situation, but put the blame where it lies: dharmoo. NOT madhuri. she was just as helpless as vaishoo. 
IF, vaishoo takes the advice of archoo and STICKS with the marriage then doesnt vaishoo become a "giri hui aurat" too? 
if madhuri wants she can make vaishoo's life HARD. its the decency combined with helplesness thats stopping her!And u know what ? She SHOULD . The moment someone stomps the K sisters they become seedha . They desrve Dharmeshs remorseless arrogance .see how they became naram and called him for sOLUTION talks . I hope Madhuri BLASTS the hELL out of them .

didnt like it when varsha was kissing butt. I ignored that .

anyways, today was watchable, due to archoo's advice. hoping for better episodes like this where manav is consistenly caring for his parents and loving them. ditto for archoo.

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tiya
i liked u comment on savita very much .. yes all she wants is her sons love and acceptance.. she was a greedy at one point of time that too bcos she didn't have a easy life bringing up 3 kids with zilch support from husband.she has lost a great deal and now all she wants is her children to do well. one thing is for sure atleast the K's got good inlaws  who know to maintain relationships coordially.. dharmu's mom too visited even though dharmu was slapped in that house.. same wtih bhavna... the daughters should be thankful for that atleast.

coming to dharmu-vaishu.. why is vaishu not thinking about dharmesh character .. the basic problem is being ignored and they are worrying about whol gets to spend the next days with him...
arent they worried he can lose interest in his 2nd marriage too just as he lost in his first one without giving any strong reason

Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harpkaur

thank you so much 4 d commentary...m sorry i cudnt comment on ur posts frm a few days...i jst luv shibu..hez awsm...thank god koi to mila rasika ko jawab dene wala...did u guyz notice rasika was usin her saari'z pallu as a fan...she wz actin liek she livez in an AC houseπŸ˜†

i agree abt manav....manav said all d thingz 2 aai wt archna told her...so it wz archu writin dialougez for manav...& savita aai got all emotional thinkin her dear son manav said all dis frm hiz heart...

savita aai rockz btw...i luved it wen she went 2 K'z house & manju kind of ran away wen she saw savita aai comin🀣 & luved it wen she asked abt sulochna'z health...gurantee khatam kyaπŸ˜†...perfect way 2 ask sm1 abt dre health🀣

harpie arre kaha thi aap ? MISSED U ! Was seriously thinking of pming u today !
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Kool Di.

Di,Nice commentary and questions asusual.😊

what to say Di. Anyone of my fav character(Archu or manav) is butchered,so only feeling sad and anger at Cv's.

Todays show was a better one for me in terms of sav aai's speech and Shibu's scenes.
Nice ones.Shibhu seem to be entertainer for me.

Cv's are trying something out,but still betterment is needed.

Archu was good in saying all that to manav, I liked her for that and she looked beautiful.

But again, couldn't resist that thought coming in  my heart,  that archu is shown good at the cost of Manav's character.Oh no,it should not be and we dont need such scenes.
Because after their marriage I see them as one(ARMAN) and I want both to do well.

why not they show him asking who can we call for inauguration and archu suggesting it,if they wish archu to suggest sav name.

And then the Vandu scene. It might sound silly di,But you know what I did.
When vandu said with pure love that she needs to there to share her brother's happiness and then when she stand besides ajit,
I was saying or praying that, oh No, ARMAN ignoring vandu shouldn't be shown,they should speak to her and their happy chat should be shown.
Even after varsha left,I waited to see whether archu and manav went to vandu and had a talk.But nothing of that sort shown.πŸ˜’

I desperately wish to see such scene,as I am always saying these day,a Happy deshmukh family scene. But Nope.

Then Vaishu's scene.oh god,please someone show her what her real state is and what she should talk and what not.
If she itself get this much angry,then will not the first wife will be more angry on that.
Madhuri was very much right and feeling very sorry for her.

Cant hold to this,when I saw archu trying to console her spoilt sister ,madhuri was crying all alone with no one to support,Really feeling bad for her.

Regarding Vaishu's issue,yes even I want someone to tell or hit on their head that ARMAN were wrong and vaishu is also wrong.

EKDUM AGREED pumpkin pie . Ur sweet positive comments , always so fair , ROCK . I always wait for them coz sometimes they point out to me what i miss .SmileSmileSmile

I badly wanted to see Manav Ajit Vandu , Shibu , Savita and Damo standing in a group while Karanjkars came up to wish them , but nope . They showed it in wrong way .Happy for Manavs business but I am not so happy for his behaviour with his own family ....it rather HURT . Ajit has helped him a lot and he is telling Satish that I CUDNT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU . Huh ?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
arent they worried he can lose interest in his 2nd marriage too just as he lost in his first one without giving any strong reason

I wud applaud him if he does that . At least PR wud become INTERESTINg . After Archna and Vaishus reaction to bigamy ........telling first wife to move out so she can get in , I have zero sympathy for vaishu ...whether she divorces or NOT .Coz she is doing BOTH for WRONG reasons .
dublekwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kools reporting from base : Manav opens shop in PR

[QUOTE]
I loved you poetic post Koo'ls..... Good creative writing..... I totally agree that Manav's character should need some ressurection... And Ajith should deserve more recognization that just being a chamcha to Manav...

And also its time Manav give importance to his sister Vandu... buy her some gifts and spend some money on her too....

I too loved Savita Aaai's speech for her son...
Archu glorification at the cost of Manav is a totall BOOOO... you are absolutely right at that!!

And Please give soem self respect and common sense to Vaishu... Just so that she has to go back to the Marwadi house, she can not be made to look like a butt head in ehr arguments with Kudi and be like a self respect less lady who does not mind his philandering but minds his object of philandering...... Any self respecting lady would have left him and gone long back...... And for Armaan trying to even make her go back......They deserve a big BOOOOOOOOOO

TC Duble