Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: atria

I don't understand why they didn't show a bit more compassion for Varun today ! I mean, Vaishu found out for the first time that the child is sick, but she has no reaction? And mahaan Archana knew about this, yet she goes around saying giri hui aurat and stuff ! Why do they not direct their anger at Dharmesh where it belongs?😕

its unfortunately very easy to blame the "other woman" in all cases..as if the guy is a 2 yr old being enticed frm his tapasya of faithfulness to spouse..😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Kool,
You are right ,how can Vaishali ask for a divorce , her marriage is not even legal ..Manav and Archana are totally wrong people handling this issue with vaishali ..
I am so angry at satish ..Is this  guy crazy , why cannot he see that something  was majorly wrong when he came to Manav's house ..Uff ...
Poor Madhuri , very unfortunate girl ...

I would have also been angry at Manav  but he did say that he made a mistake and thanked Archu for  correcting  him so now it'sOk .As long as people  say they made a mistake and wan tto correct that mistake I am Ok with that .he did so much to hurt Archana and hardly ever said sorry ....bu tfro mhis  actions he is now showing that he cares for her so it's Ok ...

I am sure he will take good care of his mother .I think he loves her hell of a lot ...

Shibu is looking  interesting ..

Loved Rasika's acting  today .This show would be boring without her .savita's actign was great too ..Archu looked so pretty and so did Vandita ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Kools.

I agree with everything. I was really upset when Manav asked Archu to do the inauguration, when he stayed on to chat with Archu's family and so on. Pretty much upset with everything.

Manav Deshmukh was such a beautiful character, but now they've messed it completely. I hate the CV's for making him second fiddle. 

As always I will take revenge in my FF. But honestly, it is bcos of tracks like this, and such butchering of Manav that I have almost lost interest in this serial. I try giving the CV's chances again and again, but they butcher Manav everytime. He was the best character when the show started. And now... sigh!

CV's---- you suck!

Anurulz thumbnail
hey niki mera AIPG mein selection ho gaya..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anu rulz

Anu congrats...............hearty congrats . i was gonna pm u after rading ur reply that day .............that thread was almost over  then . i wish u the best .
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hi Kools.

I agree with everything. I was really upset when Manav asked Archu to do the inauguration, when he stayed on to chat with Archu's family and so on. Pretty much upset with everything.

Manav Deshmukh was such a beautiful character, but now they've messed it completely. I hate the CV's for making him second fiddle. 

As always I will take revenge in my FF. But honestly, it is bcos of tracks like this, and such butchering of Manav that I have almost lost interest in this serial. I try giving the CV's chances again and again, but they butcher Manav everytime. He was the best characte

r when the show started. And now... sigh!

CV's---- you suck!

I am with you on that...I have also lost interest in this show..look forward to next part of yr FF..

its no wonder trps are down and pvr in 7th position..cvs have messed up such a sweet character...to glorify archana as the lead....all zee shows always focus on female leads..😡
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

2] To make Archana MAHAAN the CVS r chopping Manav again .I hope Manav fans join me in blasting CVS for this . Manav shud have called his mom on his OWN . Not coz ARCHANA told him . it is SHAMEFUL PORTRAYAL of a FINE CHARACTER called MANAV DESHMUKH . Today he simply went away from my heart . I wish to remind CVS that there r hundreds of ARCHANAS or PERFECT BAHUS in every TV SERIAL but A guy like SUSHANT who plays Manav comes only once in a while . Manav needs individiual thinking .............glorifying Archna this way won't endear Archana to us . Let Archana shine on her own strength in her own individual experiences .........nOT AT THE COST OF MANAV .

very very good comment .. manav was indeed a very very good character the Cvs really had turned him into a henpecked husband.....of the 2 he was more balanced in love and responsibilities... during the divorce phase it was archu who was throwing herself on him. but he was more in control.....
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anu rulz

Haila.... congrats.... what rank???? What branch are you thinking of taking up and where????

Party chahiye!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Then Shibu served sherbets and DID NOT GIVE RASIKA A GLASS PUROSEFULLY .......he BYPASSED HER just as she was reaching for one  and gave one to SWEET VANDU .😆
🤣🤣 * i love shibu*  he cracked me up so much.

hey kools nice commentary, today's episode was watchable after a VERY long time.

1) i really liked how savita bothered to go to sulo's house just to see how she is! despite all that hate, savita KNOWS how to keep relations. all that talk about archana was just an act and sulo knew it too. she cares; so she went. no snide remarks about dharmoo or anything. she also gave a subtle, underhanded advicce about varshoo: dont worry, be happy and problems wil go away. today she rocked.  i also LOVED her speech. this woman simply CRAVES love and importance from her son. nothing else. she WASNT expecting to cut the ribbon, but when asked, she was floored. 
i get so angry at manav for treating his mom that way. his view of savita is coloured by how she behaves with others. but he doesnt realise that, all of that is JUST for him. he cant see that in savita's life, HE matters the most. he thinks slappy and all are the sanskaari ones, not doing tamasha's and respecting others. BUT forgets that this woman fights for him, supports him, keeps the relations, has a soft, mushy heart, and WILL always protect him. where manav is concerned, savita is a sherni.

2) i liked that archoo's dimaag ki baati finally got lit and she gave manav a sound piece of advice. but my problem lies , it seems FAKE, HYPOCRITICAL. this woman doesnt serve chai when MIL comes, doesnt VISIT her, doesnt CALL her, doesnt ENCOURAGE manav. so this advice seems wrong coming from her mouth. something didnt click for me. 
their periods of ignoring savita and then doing one thing ( buying a saree and inaugration) doesnt gel. 
tommorow onwards they are back to ignoring savita and she is left waiting for a WORD from manav.

3) okay, vaishoo seems like a BIG nautanki. she is angry at madhuri; but WHY?? she is the 2nd wife, the illegal one at that. 
madhuri is a decent soul, who doesnt want to aggravate the situation. she is in it for varun and thats it. it doesnt seem like she loves dharmoo. the poor woman, is fighting tears, living the the life of the OTHER WOMAN, for her sick son, and this is what vaishoo can say"giri hui aurat". btw  your illegal husband is the "gira hua mard, in orange boxers".
it doesnt discount the gravity of the situation, but put the blame where it lies: dharmoo. NOT madhuri. she was just as helpless as vaishoo. 
IF, vaishoo takes the advice of archoo and STICKS with the marriage then doesnt vaishoo become a "giri hui aurat" too? 
if madhuri wants she can make vaishoo's life HARD. its the decency combined with helplesness thats stopping her!

didnt like it when varsha was kissing butt.

anyways, today was watchable, due to archoo's advice. hoping for better episodes like this where manav is consistenly caring for his parents and loving them. ditto for archoo.
Anurulz thumbnail
rank of 2500..i want psychiatry desperately..i dnt know milega ya nahi..am hoping mil jaye..or else anaesth toh mil hi jayega..